Pages:
Author

Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - SOLD OUT - page 3. (Read 9653 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
SOLD OUT

CONTACT ME TO BE ON THE WAITING LIST FOR BATCH 2

thank you to all of the legends that participated in this group buy, may you ROI 10 times over!
legendary
Because Bittawm is so legitimate / trustworthy, people try to imitate him.

"~bittawm" and "bittawm -" are scammers pretending to be "Bittawm". do not send them your bitcoin.

One way to make sure you're dealing with the right Bittawm is to check their status on the forum next to their name. I believe the REAL Bittawm has legendary status he has accumilated over a period of years.

I hope this was helpful.

ONLY DEAL WITH THE REAL ME
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Because Bittawm is so legitimate / trustworthy, people try to imitate him.

"~bittawm" and "bittawm -" are scammers pretending to be "Bittawm". do not send them your bitcoin.

One way to make sure you're dealing with the right Bittawm is to check their status on the forum next to their name. I believe the REAL Bittawm has legendary status he has accumilated over a period of years.

I hope this was helpful.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi bittawm,

I sent you two private message but yet have not got any reply.

someone has sent me message with ID "bittawm -" for the payment Sad

Please reply me the procedure to pay.

regards
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
what is the time frame of these shipping?
legendary
waiting on payment for the last 3 units (if buyer doesnt respond in 24 hours they will be back on the market)

Cheers
legendary
3 left
Activity: 3
I want one. I have sent you message.
legendary
4 LEFT
legendary
What BTC/USD exchange rate do you use? Bitstamp, Bitfinex, bitcoinaverage or something else?

bitstamp
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
What BTC/USD exchange rate do you use? Bitstamp, Bitfinex, bitcoinaverage or something else?
legendary
5 units
legendary
6 units left get in fast
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
an user called bittawm -  tryed to scam ....... and the real bittawm doesnt answer......... is this thing a real fake?

that user's name was 'bittawm, not bittawm.

Trust me - big difference.  He still logs in from time to time.  The relative impunity of his actions still pisses me off but I've cooled off since then.
legendary
an user called bittawm -  tryed to scam ....... and the real bittawm doesnt answer......... is this thing a real fake?

lol the real bittawm doesnt answer?Huh?

I was sleeping dude hahahaha
Activity: 10
Just wait for the real one answer ,don't get scam.
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
you have pm  Wink
legendary
UNITS STILL AVAILABLE, PM ME

Activity: 1
I wish if I can buy all remaining 10 units  Cry but I decide to wait for Baikal's new rocket.
I wish you good luck with your sales.
Pages:
Jump to: