Pages:
Author

Topic: IBELINK DSM6T - 6THS DECRED MINER - 2100watts - GROUPBUY?????? - page 2. (Read 1466 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 4
Interested in 1. But I am not sure how payment and shipping would work? Would it be shipped directly to us or first to the OP and then e ships them out to us?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am interested in getting 2
Activity: 2
Is this possible to arrange so that we all pay the vendor and vendor ships to us? I do not feel safe with sending the third party the money.
I was looking to purchase the D9 end of June with new prices but I'd rather get in on this. I have $35,000usd available and would like to get in on 5 units. How do we make payment to you and can be sure we will receive miners? Again count me in for 5.
Activity: 3
I'm in for one, please. 
Activity: 6
Bittwam can you inbox me your whatsapp? so we can talk further. I'd like 2 pcs
in for one, please.
Activity: 31
Yeah, I managed to get a buyer for my D9 just at the right time too so it seems, although Inno then released a better firmware which makes it now about 2.5:1 versus these.....

Paypal currently holding onto my funds - had better clear in time....
I’m down for 1
Activity: 31
Do you guys really think this "could be the one"? I don't want to sound pessimistic, but every miner I've purchased has yet to break even. I'm about to unplug my A3 and sell it on eBay for $200. I bought a D9, mined for a week, and then flipped it on eBay. I ran the numbers through mycryptobuddy, and maybe, possibly, this thing could turn a profit.

I'd probably buy your A3 if you want to do it privately...  Hoping SIA gains a little momentum again, lol.
Activity: 6
Hey Bittwam can't reply from inbox, what is the procedure where do I need to send the money. Can you give me some more info or something?
Activity: 60
Do you guys really think this "could be the one"? I don't want to sound pessimistic, but every miner I've purchased has yet to break even. I'm about to unplug my A3 and sell it on eBay for $200. I bought a D9, mined for a week, and then flipped it on eBay. I ran the numbers through mycryptobuddy, and maybe, possibly, this thing could turn a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
I would like one please
legendary
32/50

please guys if you are not serious about buying one (or more) please do not comment saying you are
I am interested in getting 1 set.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
can I still buy 2? or is the sale over?

not too late we have till 5/28
can I still buy 2? or is the sale over?
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
When will you ship by? How to proceed for 2 pcs

we will ship as soon as first batch ships, we just need to collect payment

29/50

Do we know how many of these are being manufactured?
legendary
When will you ship by? How to proceed for 2 pcs

we will ship as soon as first batch ships, we just need to collect payment

29/50
Pages:
Jump to: