Pages:
Author

Topic: IBM: Blockchain Economy Will Hit $3.1 Trillion - page 2. (Read 150 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Important to note this part - "research from Gartner which estimates the value-add of the blockchain economy at just over $176 billion by 2025, with a run-up to over $3.1 trillion by 2030."

While I do strongly believe in blockchain, 2030 is still far away. Wink

Either way good news and I expect more positive news regarding blockchain in the future (even before 2030).
Merit: 0
Important to note this part - "research from Gartner which estimates the value-add of the blockchain economy at just over $176 billion by 2025, with a run-up to over $3.1 trillion by 2030."

While I do strongly believe in blockchain, 2030 is still far away. Wink
Merit: 0
"At IBM’s Think 2018 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, the computing giant pushed for businesses to break out and adopt blockchain technologies.

Company leaders say the emerging technology is triggering a global movement effecting “supply chains, financial services, government and healthcare” as leaders experiment on active blockchain networks to redefine the fundamentals of business transactions.

IBM also highlighted its development of the world’s smallest computer, which was designed to help companies integrate the blockchain by verifying the authenticity of goods as they are shipped around the world. The chip is smaller than a grain of rock salt and costs less than 10 cents to make."

https://dailyhodl.com/2018/04/03/ibm-touts-3-1-trillion-blockchain-future/

If you weren't convinced that blockchain was the future. Grin

Can't wait till more industries and companies start adopting blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: