Pages:
Author

Topic: IBM Predicts Countries Will Embrace Crypto - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

....In contrast, enterprise excitement for cryptocurrencies has been decidedly muted. Although he would later walk back the remarks, JP Morgan Chase CEO, Jamie Dimon, famously called Bitcoin a fraud, and few financial industry leaders have voiced support for cryptocurrencies. They are joined by central governments as the two most frequent naysayers in the crypto boom. .....

article : https://cryptoslate.com/ibm-predicts-countries-will-embrace-crypto/

this is a great news to crypto then.. but really for me i think blockchain technology will really be the future, its still just starting..

D2
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

....In contrast, enterprise excitement for cryptocurrencies has been decidedly muted. Although he would later walk back the remarks, JP Morgan Chase CEO, Jamie Dimon, famously called Bitcoin a fraud, and few financial industry leaders have voiced support for cryptocurrencies. They are joined by central governments as the two most frequent naysayers in the crypto boom. .....

Oh well, what can I say? Everyone knows already that only sht comes out from the mouths of people like that, specially those two. They talk so much sht about crypto currencies and has been wrong so many times  that people actually just ignore them and laugh about what they blabber about every time they spit out crap. But anyways, I think that crypto adoptions will increase more within this year and on the coming years due to the amazing ideas of some ICOs that really does solve real problems.
Activity: 232
Well the countries embracing cryptos now is a stretch but what they will embrace is blockchain. Blockchain is once in a generation idea that has the potential to change how security system. lists work. So saying this is a big possibility. But IBM saying countries will embrace crypto could be somewhat of a promotional move because of its involvement in coin Stella, which by the way is a great coin but this could be a promotion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Well actually the government from different countries see the need to embrace the blockchain technology. I just hope everyone will come together to fully use it. Somehow their plan is not to adopt cryptocurrencies that are already existing, instead make their own cryptocoin for their own country.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
It's good to accept new technological innovation and evolve with it or lose out ignoring it. That is what IBM is doing despite being over a century old in the game, they have been a able to recognize that blockchain and cryptocurrency are the future and tap from the benefits they offer. If a company like Kodak had been this proactive with new technology they probably will still be relevant today.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
In fact, more and more countries are gradually changing their attitude towards cryptocurrency market.
So this is a good thing, meaning that the blockchain and the cryptocurrency market are becoming more and more important.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Attempts to limit somehow the crypto currency can be based on two arguments: either it is the pressure of whales on the market, or it is an attempt of states to leave their independence with respect to the currency and control over it. Both options are doomed to failure in the future
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
That is exactly what i expect, blockchain technology is the way forward and i am sure every country and region in the world will make use of it and implement it to all its departments for efficiency and transparency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
IBM is a computer company and of course they are one of the company who will gain benefit if the whole world embrace crypto currency. I am not surprise that they are actually a pro crypto currency anyway this is still a good news for Crypto. IBM is one of the best Tech company available. 

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

This is a welcome development for the crypto business world, if governments all over the world could concentrate on implementation rather than regulations then the world could turn to a better place to live. I think IBM prediction will come to pass.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

So far, only a few countries are ready to accept crypto currency and for this they have different reasons. The prerequisites that this will be done and other countries are not visible, but the main thing is that if the technology continues to evolve, then this is inevitable.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
in the near future, people and countries will realize the importance of a blockchain and Cryptocurrency in order to implement more transparent service between the government and the people.
as of now, some countries are trying to develop their own backed cryptocurrency like Venezuela, UAE, Korea and other countries in Europe that embraces crypto as the new part of their financial stability.
Activity: 308

Pages:
Jump to: