Pages:
Author

Topic: Iceriver.io Review of SCAM website - page 2. (Read 380 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 601
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
July 14, 2023, 12:00:22 PM
Kindly use format below so that your case can be checked easily and if possible we able to give suggestions for get fund back.

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Hey, Bitcointalk Forum

I wanted to bring your attention to a website called Iceriver.io, which is operating as a fraudulent platform, scamming innocent individuals who are looking to invest in cryptocurrency miners.

The domain registered on Feb 2022 and still they are offering miners at discounts. Below is WhOIsI result
Code:
Domain Information
Domain :iceriver.io
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registered On: 2023-02-24
Expires On: 2024-02-24
Updated On: 2023-03-01
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Name Servers:nelly.ns.cloudflare.com
hans.ns.cloudflare
Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
State: Arizona

I paid over $48,000.00 USD to these SCAMMERS and now I am broken inside.

Have you paid through crypto or credit card? Is there any proof of transaction?

They don't reply to my emails, there is no way to contact them through social media, they have no phone number no nothing......
have you contacted through telegram support? here is username @IceRiverSupport or you can check comment in their twitter tweet https://twitter.com/IceRiverMiner
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
July 14, 2023, 11:52:59 AM
Intrigued, I decided to try and order one of these incredible machines

When did that happen?
I'm asking because a lot of people thought they were going to get scammed as support is almost nonexistent adn epling in 7-10 days  but there are actually quite a few old users on Reddit who got one. Furthermore, the hashrate just doubled from Jund so somebody is delivering Asics, but of course, it could be bitmain.
Normally I would too scream scam, as the whole thing is well too shady but I can't ignore a ton of videos of users getting their gear, with delays, with actual profitability not the one advertise of course, but still.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 14, 2023, 11:38:09 AM
Thank you for your advice!

I will be sure to make the post in the right format and also provide facts.

i am just busy with all the bad things happening in my life right now and wanted to let it all out somewhere.

When I have some more free time I will see the format and edit it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 416
stead.builders
July 14, 2023, 11:23:08 AM
I wanted to bring your attention to a website called Iceriver.io, which is operating as a fraudulent platform, scamming innocent individuals who are looking to invest in cryptocurrency miners.

I don't know maybe you're aware of how to file a report of scam accusation on anyone using a particular format, here am not saying maybe you ain't right with your allegation but at least you could have developed one or two facts as proof back it up and serve as reference, some things were not better said in public when you're not holding onto a strong evidence again them, also we are expected to conduct a thorough research on them before using them.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 14, 2023, 11:01:37 AM
Update: They still haven't replied to anything I wrote them and will be taking this to court. And to the guy that accused me of being a scammer, let's trade shoes and see if you feel well in this position that I am in and somebody calling you a scammer!

What happened: Hey, Bitcointalk Forum

Recently, I came across Iceriver.io and their enticing offers of high-quality cryptocurrency miners at unbelievably low prices. Intrigued, I decided to try and order one of these incredible machines as they were making over $1,000.00 USD in profit. So this is what I did.

It was stupid of me to purchase the most expensive one, but I got greedy, not gonna lie, and they got me... they got me people.....

I paid over $48,000.00 USD to these SCAMMERS and now I am broken inside.

They don't reply to my emails, there is no way to contact them through social media, they have no phone number no nothing......

I am devastated, my wife is divorcing me she is taking the kids and talking all sort of **** to them that their daddy their daddy lost the money for their college and such. And I am here on my knees just crying.

It may not look like much to you, but this is all we had, I don't wanna even live anymore....

So I am here begging you, please help me get my money back from these thieves.

Scammers Profile Link: iceriver.io

Reference Link: iceriver.io

Amount Scammed: $ 48,000 USD

Payment Method: Bitcoin

Proof of Payment: hash: a366747a7f76c186ccf84f223bb9177efaee1dbb6063a2036abe6944f50f279b

Additional Notes: Do not use iceriver.io to purchase anything!
Pages:
Jump to: