Pages:
Author

Topic: ICICI bank India accept bitcoin - page 2. (Read 313 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 13
Hard work is the most important key to success.
December 09, 2017, 01:20:39 PM
Today i read an article ICICI bank in India accept bitcoin.
Oh really it's a good news but we need to confirm news, please give your news source
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 09, 2017, 01:14:31 PM
You'd need to provide some sources for that because last I remember India was saying that they didn't want anything to do with Bitcoin, and a bank accepting it would definitely be something that would be unexpected considering the political climate. I'll be honest and say that I don't believe that they're actively accepting Bitcoin, but they're considering it as an option for the future. They'd be losing a lot of money off of Bitcoin right now if they were accepting it, and this recent market trend might make them change their minds.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
December 09, 2017, 01:13:59 PM

I am a long term account holder of ICICI Bank. I am absolutely clueless about this news. I didn't read any such article that they are accepting bitcoin or planned for any crypto related activities. I am also subscribed to their mailing list and I receive every update they share with the community. I didn't receive any such update. You mentioned about an article, can you please share a link fo that article or post a screenshot? Because if it happens, it will bring a very positive news to the crypto community of India. But before we start celebrating this news, we need to understand the authenticity of this news.

Yes even I had surf about this. Their is no view of such thing will happened. Which means it is not a official announcement came from ICICI .Even I had get through the entire details from ICICI official page,it's not at clear details from it.If you have any proof for this means,show it to us.Don't talk as it is,with out knowledge.
I had one question for you..
Whether you want to make it accepted or you sharing the information about acceptance??
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 01:06:38 PM
How can a bank accept bitcoins when it isn't legal in India. Also can you provide source of your saying. Also how will they manage bitcoins??
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
December 09, 2017, 01:04:45 PM

I am a long term account holder of ICICI Bank. I am absolutely clueless about this news. I didn't read any such article that they are accepting bitcoin or planned for any crypto related activities. I am also subscribed to their mailing list and I receive every update they share with the community. I didn't receive any such update. You mentioned about an article, can you please share a link fo that article or post a screenshot? Because if it happens, it will bring a very positive news to the crypto community of India. But before we start celebrating this news, we need to understand the authenticity of this news.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
December 09, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

That can be good news for many based in India and who have the desire to get into the Bitcoin bandwagon. When you say accept Bitcoin am assuming that you can sell and buy the coin in the bank which can spell convenience and trust for the buyers and sellers. Anyway, am hoping that India would finalize its decision on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and I am hoping that it will recognize the cryptocurrency by introducing the regulatory framework needed. India is representing a very huge market and this is what I preferred over China.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 12:40:33 PM
I don't think ICICI is accepting bitcoins. Both Zebpay and Unocoin (Indian Wallets) now don't have ICICI available for deposits or purchsing bitcoin directly.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 03, 2017, 03:51:11 PM

can you just give us source ?

(bitcoin mean P2P or No bank ) so how bank accept it Huh

it is better to say blockchain technology

i think mate this news are for excahange converting bitcoin into fiat money if i'm not wrong, but there's nothing possible this good news from our mate one of the bank in india accepting bitcoin directly, but ofcourse i agree with you everytime have an good news for bitcoin or bad news need to give an proof link to verify of the people this true or not.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 03:36:31 PM

can you just give us source ?

(bitcoin mean P2P or No bank ) so how bank accept it Huh

it is better to say blockchain technology
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 02:59:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: