Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] 1st ETC-accepted ICO on bizhongchou: ETCWIN - page 2. (Read 2688 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
waiting for more info
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
it really need more info to introduce your project to all .
suggest post ann after your file 's ready.
legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
So are you guys going to follow the footsteps of #Iconomi like posting team pictures and stuff?

Also all I could get from the fund purpose was ETCWIN, ETC ETCWIN and from assets don't really know what it is I'm looking at?

There is much more info than team pictures. Sorry about the language barrier.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
So are you guys going to follow the footsteps of #Iconomi like posting team pictures and stuff?

Also all I could get from the fund purpose was ETCWIN, ETC ETCWIN and from assets don't really know what it is I'm looking at?
legendary
news.8btc.com
Many User can't understand chines . can you give us a English site link?
Actually same problem here and google translator can't translate every webpage.OP with less information and with just a link is not enough to understand the project.is this another project from ETC ? Why don't you post this in local thread without spamming the announcement board?

Point taken.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/5784p4/1st_etc_icoetcwin_will_be_launched_on_8btc/
legendary
news.8btc.com

We will launch an english news site soon, English version of the crowdfunding site is still under development.
Activity: 485
Actually same problem here and google translator can't translate every webpage.OP with less information and with just a link is not enough to understand the project.is this another project from ETC ? Why don't you post this in local thread without spamming the announcement board?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Bullshit, so many crooks, so you wanna get lots of fund to rause so many crooks, shame on you, scammers. Angry Angry
Activity: 364
legendary
news.8btc.com
8btc Crowdfunding  Platform Now Supports ETC! Investors can now deposit ETC on 8btc Crowdfunding Platform (bizhongchou) to get ready for ETCWin ICO.
ETCWin is a digital currency and asset exchange based on ETC chain.
The exchange deals with established currencies using PoW consensus mechanism like ETC and community ICO tokens.
Link to the project is right here:
http://bizhongchou.com/deal-show/id-367.html

Team intro

funding purpose

assets
Pages:
Jump to: