Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO 2018 - page 44. (Read 5310 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
March 20, 2018, 04:26:54 AM
hi all just start investing in ICO
what do u all think of the recently upcoming ICO
i.e Tomochain, RocketICO and GCOX
think this 3 is promising.
what do u all think?
can share your view with me?

I have followed ico and his campaign.
the choices I made to earn a considerable profit from campaigns and investments. I think there are a lot of ico that can be invested. and can earn a fortune in the near future like 2 5 months ahead. depends on each choice and is crucial to involving knowledge.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 09:49:21 PM
I've seen so many scam coins being announced here with very little work.  Some even no work other than the announcement.  But some people still jump in.  I've also made mistakes not being thorough enough.  So be careful when speculating, investing I mean, on new coins.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 09:44:44 PM
Probably it has so many good ICOs in 2018 with there strong platform and blockchain, it's is really hard to find the good one that it gives to us more profit but for me i will always look at the team behind the projects and the developers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 08:53:24 PM
what do u all think?

There is this news that ICOs are mostly going in the bad direction check this link (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32713942)
Maybe you can get something out from this link, cause I'm looking into it also. There are a lot of reports of scams in may ICOs nowadays and we need all be careful in investing. We can check their dev team and roadmaps to be sure.
Activity: 138
March 19, 2018, 08:09:00 PM
There are so many "chains" and exchange ICOs...
I prefer industries with real products and services such as tourism, medicine, games, music, social media, charity... I've chosen several projects, for example Entle. Looks much more promising than exchanges and other financial ICOs, which I have remained at the stage of registration. Entle is already used by thousands of people around the world.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 06:31:26 PM
what do u all think?
Maybe that 3 is promising but you to need to wait what will the outcome of that project and do some research in every ICO you join because sometimes you waste your time and effort in the end it will be scam project.  So always be careful and do a research first.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
March 19, 2018, 06:15:23 PM
I would advise you to be cautious about this issue and not invest what is not ready to lose! Regards
uwr
Activity: 42
March 19, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
invest in revolution!!! Roll Eyes
Support UNIFY World Revolution
We are aming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corrupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 05:59:41 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 392
March 19, 2018, 04:55:48 PM
A fairly large organization! Now there is in Cheddur app. You should see, if interested
Ha! There is a lot of information, and very easily filed!
Do you think this is an investment worthwhile project?
Read the whitepaper. The project is very specific. It isn't suitable for every investor.
that's for sure! But I think the project will find its fans anyway!
Activity: 378
March 19, 2018, 10:41:24 AM
A fairly large organization! Now there is in Cheddur app. You should see, if interested
Read the whitepaper. The project is very specific. It isn't suitable for every investor.
There is no clear information about the value of tokens for investors, and with the aim they will be released to the stock exchange! Sad
The cost you dont know until the end of ICO, and some time after, to count users and invested funds.
Activity: 342
March 18, 2018, 04:34:43 PM
There is no clear information about the value of tokens for investors, and with the aim they will be released to the stock exchange! Sad
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
ICO in 2018 is very very challenging because there are a lot of ICO is scam and a lot of bounty that not success to get investor and their fail, In 2018 I have fail for four time, and its make me sad, but I still have spirit in it
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 12:53:02 PM
In ICO, the most important thing is security, a lot of ICO are scammers. And you need to learn a lot of information in order not to be deceived. There are more good articles on the forum. I recommend doing this before participating in the ICO.  Wink
Activity: 392
March 18, 2018, 12:50:09 PM
Activity: 364
March 18, 2018, 11:20:25 AM
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
March 18, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
With GCOX there's a big news about it. https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/boxer-manny-pacquiao-investing-singaporean-cryptocurrency-startup/

And for the other ICO's I don't know with those because I have only few ICO on my list now and that is VLB. If you are for the car vehicle industry you will find this ICO as something valuable in the future.

Seeing Pacquiao invested in GCOX we can conclude that this must be a promising one like with his billion investment he'll never gonna waste his money to some shitty ICO. But of course, this must needed more research.

Whenever I'm eyeing an ICO I always check their rating in ICO bench and ICO rating, if they have high rating then it must be a good one. Well there are a lot of ICOs now so better be not deceive.
There are many Initial Coin Offerings on the market today. Talenthon, a UK Recruitment Platform, is one of the best ICO projects for 2018 and is undoubtedly the ultimate ICO to invest in this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 07:28:30 AM
In February and march, the investment in ico was in loss. I have lost 80% of the capital of my investment ico. I feel very sad, because I have lost a lot of money in this market.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
March 18, 2018, 07:18:38 AM
With GCOX there's a big news about it. https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/boxer-manny-pacquiao-investing-singaporean-cryptocurrency-startup/

And for the other ICO's I don't know with those because I have only few ICO on my list now and that is VLB. If you are for the car vehicle industry you will find this ICO as something valuable in the future.

Seeing Pacquiao invested in GCOX we can conclude that this must be a promising one like with his billion investment he'll never gonna waste his money to some shitty ICO. But of course, this must needed more research.

Whenever I'm eyeing an ICO I always check their rating in ICO bench and ICO rating, if they have high rating then it must be a good one. Well there are a lot of ICOs now so better be not deceive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 07:02:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: