Pages:
Author

Topic: ico - page 2. (Read 208 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 07:43:57 PM
Do I need to search for a potential ico project to invest in?
Right ..
In order for us to get big profits, of course have to look for a good ICO to invest.
be careful, at this time many ICO scam.
Keep looking for realistic projects, do not just rely on big profits in the short term !!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
June 15, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
 Grin ;Dyou take take a look of research / due diligence on several ICO pre sale at https://www.crypto-compass.io/    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

there is special deal for private sale.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
June 15, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

i believe that you need to do it, because nowadays there is many a ICO that turn out to be a scam project
and the latest one i see is greenish ICO which is a scam project
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
June 15, 2018, 04:30:54 PM
Surerly you need to search for the potential ICO project to invest as there are lot of ICOs are launching in the market day by day. Quality, safety, time and money you need to keep in mind before making final decision on investment in ICOs. You can check SPOTCOIN ICO based on one of safest platform NEO, which have track records of quality projects.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 02:06:17 PM
Yes  you yourself need to look for a good one, it's like you'll be judge on the project.
Unless you will subscribe to a bot that will update you on ICO, and if you want a wallet that will update you on the project that is link to them try to install eidoo wallet.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 15, 2018, 02:06:11 PM
I heard some potential ICO but I am not suggesting to invest this because before to invest you have some knowledge in trading but if you are beginner in this platform you should stay away in ICO investment because little hard to predict the future possibilities of ICO so better invest in altcoin investment you will make profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 15, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

yes because ICO is the realization of crowdfunding model, where the participants finance the development of the company, From the beginning of the profession to earn future income. Crowdfunding can be considered as an alternative form of attracting funds from outside the traditional financial system. This model helps find investment for many large projects.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
June 15, 2018, 01:55:20 PM
Of course no. Just choose first project and invest!

But honestly - yes! You must search, and it is not so easy like it might look like. There are a lot of topics in this forum that will help you to find proper way how to find best ICO.

Good luck with your first investment.
Activity: 26
June 15, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: