Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Athena: Increases trading revenue with emotion monitoring - page 10. (Read 9855 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Joined the airdrop and have a nice ico.Thanks
DeepOnion ♡
What are the coins value and when do you expect this to be available on its first exchange site?
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Joined Smiley
    Thanks a lot
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Hello dev team, i've joined the airdrops. There's already a lot of participants. I hope i am not to late here. Anyway, thank you and goodluck to all
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Athena team
200 M supply and price is $0.35, are you sure dev?

Athena team has no Athena tokens for ourself. We have 4% of tokens for bounties and we are using them for spread a word about us and our project. In every bounty/airdrop form, there are questions about our project to help understand what are we doing.

Two questions about Athena:

1) Have you ever been angry at yourself for selling/buying crypto based on your emotions?
Yes - well, we have same experiences and Athena is sollution for this.
No - ok, you are a great trader or you are not trading.

At this moment it's 86% for yes and 14 % for no.

2) What is Athena project?
A, Neural network & blockchain-based technology for monitoring traders.
B, It tracks the emotional state of a person at the physiological level.
C, Platform using an advanced neural network to identify the stages where emotions interfere with trading decisions.
D, The technology for reducing traders losses.
E, The technology for guiding the traders in real-time by notifying them of situations where decisions are being made based on emotions.
F, The project with applied patent "Method of predicting a subject's failure, and device for performing this method and its use"

All options are correct.

The rest of Athena tokens (96%) are for sell. All unsoled and undistributed tokens will be burned after ICO.

Michal,
Athena team
Activity: 148
i join airdrop
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
joined Cheesy thanks Smiley
Activity: 14
If there are real developments, it will be a very, very cool project. I will follow you, good luck!
Athena team
For now too many airdrop and some of them are scam , just for lol question What reason do you make this airdrop?

As you can see on our site https://www.athenacoin.io our team has no Athena tokens for ourself. We have 4% of tokens for bounties and we are using Airdrop for spread a word about us and our project. In airdrop form, there is a question about our project to help understand what are we doing. The rest of Athena tokens (96%) are for sell. All unsoled and undistributed tokens will be burned after ICO.

Airdrop #1 and #2 has been evaluated and will be sent today.

Why do you think they are scam? Edit: You mean some of another one are scam. Well, I can't confirm or denied that because I don't have enough information about that. I can confirm about ours that they are not scam.

Michal,
Athena team
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
joined airdrop , best regard dev , good luck
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
For now too many airdrop and some of them are scam , just for lol question What reason do you make this airdrop?
Athena team
I think your idea is very good. However, people are not robots. They also face many problems in their life such as family, friends, health,... How can your technology divides between different emotions?

When a person is under the influence of emotions caused by an external element (for example, a wife) and our data shows that these are the days when profitable trading is extremely difficult and a much more positive impact should not be trading that day. And the physiological expression of tension and stress from three loss-making trades behind and tension and stress from a quarrel with a wife are really different.

I found the information in the network
"Project Athena was a joint project of MIT, Digital Equipment Corporation, and IBM to produce a campus-wide distributed computing environment for educational use. "
Tell me, are these projects interconnected? If so, the project expects success.

No, they are not.

Michal,
Athena team
Activity: 93
Airdrop joined.
THX.
Athena team
Hello everyone,

thank you for joining us.

This is already third airdrop in row that anyone can join again, even if they participated in other airdrops. But there are also other bounties you can join - signature, facebook etc. See thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-athena-increases-trading-revenue-with-emotion-monitoring-2233312 Some more will open soon Smiley

Airdrop #1 and #2 are evaluated and all coins will be distributed sometime today. It will take a while, it's a lot of transactions so please be patient with us.

Nikol, Athena team
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I joined airdrops. Goodluck
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
join the airdrop dev thank you
Activity: 132
Joined! Thanks a lot!
Activity: 14
Join to Airdrop! Thanks Dev
Are you sure the result depends that much on some physical staff? Isn't luck just a coincedence most of the time?
Activity: 56
Joined the airdrop.
thx Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: