Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO banned countries - page 2. (Read 322 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 04:33:57 PM
All the bans of India, China and North Korea look ridiculous! This is temporary and for certain will continue to be passed the legislative base globally all over the world for working with the crypto currency
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 04:30:39 PM
Yes, there was a ban on ICO (which can not exert any strong influence on this market), bans on exchanges for now are just talk. In general, I have been following the situation in China for more than a week and do not believe that there are any reasons to seriously be afraid of a full turn to the crypt with your back. The fact that someone in the Chinese Communist Party simply decided to buy cue bottles cheaper and then believe more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 04:25:52 PM
In my opinion this list will be shorter and shorter every year, because this part of market is important for world. Now it's China, USA still don't know what to do with this))) India accepted some crypto, may be in some time they will accept more.
Activity: 379
Merit: 104
February 28, 2018, 04:09:06 PM
China did. The USA still cannot reach their final decision as to cryptocurrencies. India was about to ban it, but now they are kinda accepting some coin by their central bank.
Another North Korea forbids ICO. but I think that in the future, there will not be so many countries that will prohibit the crypto currency. I think that Europe should set an example in this
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 28, 2018, 04:03:52 PM
China has banned ICOs,all of the activities including mining and trading were shutdown,U.S has some regulations the SEC has prohibited these U.S citizens to join any of these ICOs,but some still are joining ICO investments using other's identity because theres a lot of IDs with selfie you can buy in the dark web,people will always find ways to do what they want.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 28, 2018, 03:53:20 PM
China did. The USA still cannot reach their final decision as to cryptocurrencies. India was about to ban it, but now they are kinda accepting some coin by their central bank.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 08:32:16 AM
As far as I know there is China, India, India.
they have reaffirmed the rules of prohibiting cryptocurrency by reason of preventing illegal practices that exploit digital currencies, such as money laundering or terrorism financing, as well as safeguarding the sovereignty of their official currency.

I read a lot of information that things are different in these countries. This is "fake news" caused by a exaggerated retelling of reality. There is no ban, there is state regulation and restrictions. I'm not saying it for sure.  Embarrassed
I'm confused. On this I'm curious to find out what's really going on.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 08:04:49 AM
such lists are better to search on the Internet or on news portals.
Activity: 126
February 28, 2018, 08:02:27 AM
As far as I know there is China, India, India.
they have reaffirmed the rules of prohibiting cryptocurrency by reason of preventing illegal practices that exploit digital currencies, such as money laundering or terrorism financing, as well as safeguarding the sovereignty of their official currency.
Activity: 84
February 28, 2018, 06:40:14 AM
What are the countries that have completely banned ICOs in their countries ? Could someone please give me a list ?
Pages:
Jump to: