Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO bounty hunters.. - page 2. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
February 28, 2018, 09:45:31 PM
I earned almost 2 eth from ins bounty campaign. Hope I can earn even more in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 28, 2018, 09:15:46 PM
You nailed it. You forgot to tell something that most of newbies doesn't know. Not all of the bounties are successful. You need to do some research if the bounty you were joining was worth it. It's hit and miss. Even if you have the best bounty campaign manager, it doesn't mean that you will get paid. This is based on my own experience. Hopefully this won't happen to others. There is one thing that I do every time I join a bountry. Check the link below. If its listed there and the progress was great. You can consider joining that bounty.

https://www.coinschedule.com/?live_view=1
Activity: 518
February 28, 2018, 09:10:53 PM
Bounty hunting and doing similar  stuff is like doing a full time job,  it requires a lot of time and effort before you get paid. and sometimes payment is not as easy as buying a candy in a store, many of the ICOs nowadays are requiring a KYC procedure before paying any tokens to the  bounty hunters.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Do what needs to be done.
February 28, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
Great thing about bounties is that if you do them right (write articles and similar) you are actually learning about crypto as a whole and yet being rewarded (read paid) for doing so. Smiley

Whoever has enough time to handle this I would like to recommend joining bounty programs. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

Bounty is one of the best and free ways of getting valuable cryptocurrencies. With a little dedication of time. You can participate in a signature bounty and article bounties and in the process get very good rewards.

Bounties is also a good way of getting into projects you are can't due to a very tight budget. So use it wisely.
I like to communicate to people that are in other campaigns because I know they've joined the campaign thinking that the coin is authentic. I prefer Twitter campaigns the most.

Which current Twitter campains are you doing? Looking for good bounty programs
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
February 28, 2018, 06:34:25 PM
Despite the fact that some bounties do not pay much, it seems to me that this topic is still quite profitable. It is necessary to carefully choose projects.
Yes, I agree with you 100 percent, because a lot of projects are SCAM and it's worth choosing projects very carefully.
Activity: 294
February 28, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

Bounty is one of the best and free ways of getting valuable cryptocurrencies. With a little dedication of time. You can participate in a signature bounty and article bounties and in the process get very good rewards.

Bounties is also a good way of getting into projects you are can't due to a very tight budget. So use it wisely.
I dont quite understand why people like you needs to post something like this?you dont even have questions??LMAO,
This information you provided can be acquired thru google,doesnt make sense?people could have save some time rather posting statements here,researching would be much easier and will only require few minutes of their life..

You have explained it plain and white,so now is there anything else you want to add? Roll Eyes

Dude, maybe he just figured it out and decided to share the experience with us. He's really right.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
Despite the fact that some bounties do not pay much, it seems to me that this topic is still quite profitable. It is necessary to carefully choose projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 04:46:09 PM
If you can participate in good campaign with little participants then it is good.
But sometimes you can't even get your reward or some projects don't get enough money to start the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

Thank you for advice of course)) but I thought you had any interesting question and we would discuss about it) more important to create interesting question or decide a problem)
And about Bounty!
It is good only when you participate in it, not buying tokens, when you should know, that company scammed people, it wouldn't be so offensively for you at least. Invest only in proven coins and do it carefully if you would think about it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 28, 2018, 04:28:56 PM
Because most of the ICOs today are created just to raise funds,these people arent interested with the developments of the projects that is why the price are sleeping,no developments means no improvements to the coin's price that is why ICOs today are getting less profitable than the last year's ICOs,plus more investors are holding their tokens that is why there will be less movements from these projects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
February 28, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

I dont quite understand why people like you needs to post something like this?you dont even have questions??LMAO,
This information you provided can be acquired thru google,doesnt make sense?people could have save some time rather posting statements here,researching would be much easier and will only require few minutes of their life..

You have explained it plain and white,so now is there anything else you want to add? Roll Eyes

I’m not pleased with the criticism
The account is free of use to anyone anyhow they desire or choose to
Life is free too, there is freedom of expression

You can as well direct questions to him, if you want too
Encourage him not criticize his effort

More Bounties to come

Yeah, I don't think your argument is even valid. These posts are absolutely unnecessary. No additional information delivered and just repeated something that's already out there almost a billion time. I don't get it. They want to boost their post count. Easy as that.

I feel your criticism is unfair. You don't decide which posts are necessary or not. It's free world out here even though there are rules guiding the use of this space. If the moderator of this thread deemed the OP's post to be a duplication of some sorts, your guess is as good as mine, the topic wouldn't gone beyond the poster. In the midst of the nonsense there's some sense. Cheers
I feel there should be a freedom of expression of ones views on this platform, as long as the post is in a right segment and is not spammed I don't see any reason why my post should be criticized.
When I just started cryptos I gained a lot of info going through this space & I believe a lot of people have been exposed to this information a. million times before.

My point is "because you have been exposed to this info doesn't mean a lot of other people are".
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
February 24, 2018, 07:05:25 PM

I’m not pleased with the criticism
The account is free of use to anyone anyhow they desire or choose to
Life is free too, there is freedom of expression

You can as well direct questions to him, if you want too
Encourage him not criticize his effort

More Bounties to come

Yeah, I don't think your argument is even valid. These posts are absolutely unnecessary. No additional information delivered and just repeated something that's already out there almost a billion time. I don't get it. They want to boost their post count. Easy as that.

I feel your criticism is unfair. You don't decide which posts are necessary or not. It's free world out here even though there are rules guiding the use of this space. If the moderator of this thread deemed the OP's post to be a duplication of some sorts, your guess is as good as mine, the topic wouldn't gone beyond the poster. In the midst of the nonsense there's some sense. Cheers
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
February 24, 2018, 06:59:55 PM
This post doesn't make any sense. You posted this just for the sake of adding your post count or other stuffs you want. You got no questions about it and you wasted our time of reading this post.
Activity: 5
February 24, 2018, 06:53:56 PM
You really made this topic to tell us that super huge information!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

Yes, my life is getting better after i became bounty hunter,
i can earn some money as a bounty hunter, i just need to work hard and be dilligent to promote the project that i've joined.
we also need to be careful so we won't join scam ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
February 24, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

We have different bounties here, if you are referring to social media bounties well then you are correct, which you only do is to share the post and report.
Telegram bounties are just registering and keep your account in the group, easy money right.
Signature bounties, translation and youtube blogging and also blogging in different forum sites are not easy as you think.
you need to be creative and resourceful. you need to understand first what you need to translate before you can arrive on the final ending.
you need to collect information and gather informative statements before posting.
you need to understand the whitepaper and the project before you do the blogging and video.
Bounties are not easy.

Bounties are not easy, it takes a lot of time investments.
I participate mainly in article bounties and in order to standout I have to read whitepapers. and think of a creative way to deliver its contents.
Although the hardwork put into the craft is worth it more often than not.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 21, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

I like to communicate to people that are in other campaigns because I know they've joined the campaign thinking that the coin is authentic. I prefer Twitter campaigns the most.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

We have different bounties here, if you are referring to social media bounties well then you are correct, which you only do is to share the post and report.
Telegram bounties are just registering and keep your account in the group, easy money right.
Signature bounties, translation and youtube blogging and also blogging in different forum sites are not easy as you think.
you need to be creative and resourceful. you need to understand first what you need to translate before you can arrive on the final ending.
you need to collect information and gather informative statements before posting.
you need to understand the whitepaper and the project before you do the blogging and video.
Bounties are not easy.
Activity: 392
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 20, 2018, 03:48:11 PM
And the Earth is round, the North is cold and the Sun rises on the East. Some more information we all don't know?  Wink Huh
Pages:
Jump to: