Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Bounty Programs - page 4. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 06:52:02 AM
almost all ico this year hard to reach target sale, you can look almost all ico extended the project, but i think still has good ico to join, and i think ROMAD is one wich good ico this year, look at my signature
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 06:48:26 AM
It all depends on your goal. In any case, you will have to conduct your research and choose a project from your own criteria. The most important thing is not to trust the ratings Grin
I really agree with you because everyone has different thinking in determining ico and I also agree if we should not believe in the rating ico because at this time a lot of ico with good rating but failed in sales, so we just need to do research alone in determining the best ico
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
July 23, 2018, 06:48:22 AM
Which Top ICOs to watch in 2018?? Roll Eyes

Try to look into World Power Production Energy (WPP), it's really promised project and it has a good rating at ICOBENCH and TRACKICO also Lauda as the DT member in this forum escrow this project...  Smiley

They have a plan to make WPP listed on large worldwide exchanges after ICO ends...
If you interest, don't forget to join the bounty program too...

ANN Thread
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 06:45:21 AM
I suggest you understand Eloincity, which is a combination of block chain and green energy, so it has a good prospect.
So I think this project is worth investing some of the money.
Activity: 116
July 23, 2018, 06:40:45 AM
Within the cryptocurrency scene, bounties have become a useful part of any ICO campaign. Many start-ups usually incorporate a bounty program as part of their ICO campaign.The cryptocurrency space has proved to be a massively conducive environment for bounty programs. This is because it offers great rewards and incentives for both the cryptocurrency start-up and individuals alike.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 23, 2018, 06:39:02 AM
It all depends on your goal. In any case, you will have to conduct your research and choose a project from your own criteria. The most important thing is not to trust the ratings Grin
Activity: 41
July 23, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
ICO launches bounty programs or new or existing coins regularly. What matters is whether the programs are beneficial to the users or not. Some of the programs and how to choose the programs are mentioned in the thread, which will be useful for a person looking for it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
1. Coin Analyst
CoinAnalyst makes cryptocurrencies transparent. Purchase and sale decisions can be made on the basis of valid data and intelligent analys.
2. Deedcoin's
Deedcoin's platform (DeedcoinHQ.com) simply replaces the way you find your next real estate agent. Reach more customers with lower fees.
3. Ubex
Ubex is a global decentralized advertising exchange where companies advertise effectively, while publishers profitably tokenize ad slots .
Activity: 203
July 23, 2018, 06:01:18 AM
According to my research you can go for GREENEUM,NAU,ORVIUM,BLOCKCLOUD. They came with good projects.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
July 23, 2018, 05:56:16 AM
Check my current signature. A lot of ico that may be good, but you will see a lot of advantages in my signature offer. It also offers as a form of love to the earth to continue go green! You should see it yourself so you are very confident of us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
July 23, 2018, 05:40:44 AM
This topic seems to be scattered everywhere., but based in my own research, i believe that Game Loot Network and BUDDY is one of the best performing ICO right now, basically because it has lots of community support. This is one of the reason why, i keep on supporting them.
Activity: 202
July 23, 2018, 05:40:29 AM
Save The Environment is one of the top best bounty hunting in the upcoming month. It is indeed for a great cause and right now we need to be proactive in order to save our planet earth. This does seem promising.
Activity: 44
July 23, 2018, 05:37:11 AM
There are many ICOs we already know but there are some shining ICOs which are keeping on. You may find the best for you by your own research and risk. there are Kodak, ATF, Omnitude, Atlas Protocol, Wemark, Kleros and dozens of them which are rising. These are not very hot and popular but is gaining slowly and have a good amount of potential.
Activity: 79
July 23, 2018, 03:23:51 AM
I don't know about the others but you should definitely keep an eye on Merculet and NEX which is based on NEO. Merculet basically rewards you for keeping your eyes glued to the screen, yes they have that much scope of earning. While on the other hand, based on NEO, NEX IS definitely something everyone is looking forward to. These two are sure to go on the hot 2018 list , besides these two you can also check Edenchain, OneLedger, Metronome, etc.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
July 20, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
Do keep an eye on these, but also watch for the metrics.

Perlin
Blockcloud
IOEX
Harmony
etc.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 20, 2018, 12:33:51 PM
Is there any way to choose the right bounty program? We know that now many bounty programs don't pay the bounty bhunters because of scams or failed ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 20, 2018, 07:16:19 AM
I suggest you keep an eye on ORVIUM, the project from bitcoinsuisse.
As is known to all, bitcoinsuisse's projects are some excellent ones.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 07:14:25 AM
As per my research, there is one upcoming ICO. It is dedicated to a noble cause to save the environment. The ICO Project is called Save Environment Token (SET).

SET (Save Environment Token) is an upcoming cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

For more information: https://www.set4earth.com/

You can also visit their BitcoinTalk Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysave-environment-tokenset-190k-worth-of-set-tokens-join-now-4361604
Activity: 141
July 20, 2018, 03:06:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: