Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [Bounty] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 2. (Read 22621 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VibeHub Co-Founder
Attention All bounty participants

We would like tho thank you all for the amazing support and hard work you all put in during the course of our ICO. You all deserve every Vibe you have received

We are presently trading on etherdelta at the moment and working on getting listed on other exchanges in the near future.

VibeHub wishes all of you the best of luck  Smiley
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
It sounds good for this project, the manager works very fast and has distributed tokens to all bounty campaign participants, I am not joining the bounty on this project but I am very impressed with this project. Next time I will participate if you hold a bounty. Congratulations
Activity: 490
congratulation vibehub team and all bounty participation for success ICO.I got VIBE tokens for facebook, twitter and sign bounty Smiley
waiting for a normal exchange.
good luck!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I have received VIBE. Thank you for the wonderful bounty program, it has been a pleasure working with you.

I wish all the best for VIBE and yourself.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
sales of vibe tokens other than in etherdelta, where else?
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
hello dev.whether the vibe will be available in other markets in the near future ? i really waiting that
token vibe has available on the market Etherdelta, you can visit now  Smiley I still waiting the token at other market
Activity: 1120
Merit: 251
hello dev.whether the vibe will be available in other markets in the near future ? i really waiting that
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Bounties have been paid, if there was any issues DM me and only me.. Thank you
hi dev, I has send Pm to you, please check.. thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Wow! This is the fastest bounty distribution ever! Thanks a lot Vibe team for your attitude to bounty participants and the work work. I will surely continue to support and promote you as much as I can. Thank you once again, youre awesome!
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
I am received my payment.thank you Vibe Hub team.waiting for exchange.
Activity: 630
Merit: 274
Tokens received, excellent operational work, this is indicative for other teams. The project is waiting for success, the project team methodically follows its plan. Congratulations !  Smiley
Activity: 630
Already received my tokens forum blog bounty campaign.
thanks dev for fast computation and distribution. Will Hodl for now as there's no exchange yet other than etherdelta.
Activity: 224
VibeHub Co-Founder
Bounties have been paid, if there was any issues DM me and only me.. Thank you
Activity: 686
The price of coin vibe has fallen sharply, why does this happen at the start of the launch? should the price be well preserved through the anticipation of the dump that makes this coin the price dropped dramatically.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
VIBE tokens from signature campaign payments already received 👍
Happy to be part of this project. thanks.
Activity: 154
wow congratulation vibehub team and all bounty participation for success ICO , cherrs  Grin Grin
Merit: 104
I got VIBE tokens for facebook, twitter and sign bounty.THANK YOU dev for quick distribution
vibehub Very cool project!  these coins I will keep at least six months, because I know that they will grow in price!
I have receive my token and it is already trading in etherdelta at $0.012225. Thanks the great Vibe team. More success to your next projects.
Activity: 266
Received the Tokens Bounty Manager. I would like to Thank you for all your help during the campaign. You displayed utmost professionalism something which many Bounty Campaigns lack and they Scam its participants (Including Big and Reputed projects).

I appreciate you and Vibehub project for same! Others can learn from your standards and integrity!

I and definitely other Bounty members will continue to support your project in future and create awareness for Vibehub!
Smiley Smiley
Thumbs up. Nice working with you guys. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Thank you dev for his hard work so far, hopefully it can grow to its fore
Pages:
Jump to: