Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO BOUNTY]Peculium- First savings system in crypto driven by AI🤖 - page 10. (Read 30605 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
There is just a small problem with depositing PCL on HitBTC... But I am sure that we will be listed on other exchanges soon  Grin

Yeah. I dont know wtf Hitbtc problem is. They charge rediculous deposit and withdraw fees and cant keep there coins up.
Steem deposits have been disabled for months. Rediculous exchange

There is no deposit fee anymore and a flat withdraw fee of 277 PCLs!

We just got an email from HitBTC that says the problem will be fixed very soon and that they will open deposit/withdrawals asap. Smiley

CMC listing request was personally send by our CDO last week - we are just waiting to be added.

Calculations for social media started and is around 30% - will be finished in a few days. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
There is just a small problem with depositing PCL on HitBTC... But I am sure that we will be listed on other exchanges soon  Grin

Yeah. I dont know wtf Hitbtc problem is. They charge rediculous deposit and withdraw fees and cant keep there coins up.

Not just Steem and PCL really big number of cryptos are having a problem with them. And because of them PCL is still not listed on CMC either Undecided
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
There is just a small problem with depositing PCL on HitBTC... But I am sure that we will be listed on other exchanges soon  Grin

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
There is just a small problem with depositing PCL on HitBTC... But I am sure that we will be listed on other exchanges soon  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer

Good news, waiting for the distribution of tokens. the project is really very successful,
Team good luck in development. Is there information on exchanges?

PCL is already listed on HitBTC, Radar Relay, Forkdelta, IDEX & Etherdelta.

Furthermore we are already in advanced stages of negotiation to get PCL listed on major exchanges soon.

However as you may imagine this involve business relationship thus we can not communicate while the negotiations are ongoing.

We will announce future partnership as soon as they are 100% secure on both ends.
Activity: 658
Ok guys the waiting was worth it Wink

Please check the Articles & Blog sheet and in case you have problems with your shares send me a PM.

We will distribute in the next few days because 4 cases have to be checked seperately and to give everyone enough time to check the sheet!

Good news, waiting for the distribution of tokens. the project is really very successful,
Team good luck in development. Is there information on exchanges?
Activity: 70
this project was for all of us very successful, pleasant and profitable
Activity: 644
Merit: 103

are the social media bounty is already finish?

Working on it, should not take too long! Smiley
[/quote]
okey, thanks for your response
legendary

Please check the Articles & Blog sheet and in case you have problems with your shares send me a PM.

We will distribute in the next few days because 4 cases have to be checked seperately and to give everyone enough time to check the sheet!

You promised me that I would get my coins. Now you reject one of the most popular articles. Articles with zero audience you confirmed. Is this fair? I wrote to you PM, but you prefer not to answer me.

You can always send me a PM Smiley

Working on it, should not take too long! Smiley
Activity: 112

You promised me that I would get my coins. Now you reject one of the most popular articles. Articles with zero audience you confirmed. Is this fair? I wrote to you PM, but you prefer not to answer me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
legendary

It would be great to have some info from manager why spreadsheet is still unfinished and he promised to finish calculations 2 weeks ago? Thanks...

Well... They did a token update that took some time away from bounty calculations.
Plus. They are doing a deep thorough review of all participants.

I am always for a deep thorough review of all participants  Grin Grin Grin

They just announced few times that is going to in a day or two so I am checking is everything fine or I am missing something...

I am sure they gonna do the fine and fair job... At the end that is the most important  Wink
Activity: 196
As far as I understand, articles that are marked in white are not accepted?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
It would be great to have some info from manager why spreadsheet is still unfinished and he promised to finish calculations 2 weeks ago? Thanks...

Well... They did a token update that took some time away from bounty calculations.
Plus. They are doing a deep thorough review of all participants.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
when distribution token?
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Recieved the Bounty for slack. Thank You. Waiting for payment for Twitter and Facebook  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
looking good team Peculium!  Cheesy Woot woot!
Pages:
Jump to: