Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] BTC-Green ICO and Projects - Ecological Community in the Green Planet - page 2. (Read 2450 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hi all,

Coin or token should be evaluated by its community. no one's better. The amount also doesn't affect its usage, Bitcoin proves itself!
We prepared this project so carefully that it has all kinds of wallet supported well-known platforms like windows, Linux, Android before ICO, and the transaction fee is only 0.00002 BTCG/tx
The progress moves faster than our road-map, thanks to all supports from the community.
we greatly appreciate both negative and positive encouragements. We will take the negative comments as our fuel to get over obstacles.
that's a great attitude. Keeping always positive despite some negative feedbacks. Make negative feedbacks a word of encouragement for the team to push through your goals which is to succeed.. Well, anyway, I just wanna ask about the affiliate system, what is the percentage if earning thru affiliates and referrals?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
this project is really good in my opinion,with a clear concept and professional teams with ideas that are interesting according to me..I'm sure this project will get great results, this project really has a good prospect for the future.. I hope investors will be interested by this project, because I think this project will be a success with the program his project
Activity: 12
Hi all,

Coin or token should be evaluated by its community. no one's better. The amount also doesn't affect its usage, Bitcoin proves itself!
We prepared this project so carefully that it has all kinds of wallet supported well-known platforms like windows, Linux, Android before ICO, and the transaction fee is only 0.00002 BTCG/tx
The progress moves faster than our road-map, thanks to all supports from the community.
we greatly appreciate both negative and positive encouragements. We will take the negative comments as our fuel to get over obstacles.
Activity: 238
I'm really hoping for the success of this project because after reading the concept of this project I can really say that this is very nice to be made as a project like this. Best of luck for this.
Activity: 112
How many bitcoin types will it be? Bitcoin red, dark, green, blue etc etc. I think these types of projects just scam. Ecology is just a headline that is intended to draw attention to me.
I do not think it's a scam! There are many successful ICO projects such as: Strats, Neo, ....BTCG could be so successful.
In this kind of project I would really agree it's because it's all for the people. The advantage of this is everyone will benefit in this project that all we need to do is to support this.
This is nice strategy. Nowadays technology is the core of this world. So by taking the advantages of blockchain technology, it is a great plan to make its progress
Activity: 16
Nice projects, i know a lot of farmers would be benefit for this kind of program and it helps a lot to our environment, hope that there would be more supporters for this project.

There should be
Activity: 5
A best ICO at the end of 2017 that little known to BTGCREEN.CO I see is a best project. Humanity, for a sustainable green project to benefit human society. Congratulations to BTCGREEN Advisory Board. Wish BTCGREEN.CO always succeed. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 81
How many bitcoin types will it be? Bitcoin red, dark, green, blue etc etc. I think these types of projects just scam. Ecology is just a headline that is intended to draw attention to me.
Activity: 37
Good projects and how this project going on? Is there ny new members of ur project? I wanna join do u have any facebook campaign or twitter? Telegram or bounty?

Please join room telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/G1_J51AUvCSfk0SMpalnWw
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
A noble concept of a project like this should get more attention. May be dev need some promotions or can hold a bounty campaign. I wish the best of luck to this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good projects and how this project going on? Is there ny new members of ur project? I wanna join do u have any facebook campaign or twitter? Telegram or bounty?
Activity: 252
What protocol is this token? Is it ERC-20?
Hello

its' X11 algorithm.
you use X11 algorithm, why not use ERC-20? By using the protocol X11 algorithm is this more valueable than ERC-20?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
18 million coin? Do you think this is enough? What if the demands of the token gets higher than you thought, could you still supply for the needs of the demands?
The current ICO price is 1.11 USD on 7th block.
Oh, good. Is there a separate app and wallet? You say the transaction fee is almost zero, so what is the transaction fee?
A big thumbs for this project, the concept is good because it was created and related to the surroundings. I hope it helps our environment to improve it. And I hope many people will join and support this project.
Activity: 125
I like the idea of the project! And I will support it as much as I can.

Our planet needs some support too, if we intend to have a long and happy life. Also, If everything else fails, we will all get back to farming. Literally.
Activity: 35
Instantly Transfer Peer to Peer: BTC-Green runs on blockchain network without a central server, but distributed-divided on each user connected to the network. A great project .goodluck dev
When it comes to this kind of project related to our environment I'm very sure a lot will going to support this. Because all we want is for the better of our environment. The best of luck for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: