Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO categories. Best investment. - page 3. (Read 375 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 375
June 24, 2018, 06:46:13 PM
-
Is this your own statistics?If so,you are really successful with exchanges.Can you please tell us what is the name of exchanges you invested on?It would help to find the criteria of a successful exchange ICO.I'm aware that exchanges are in most cases successful but as far as I've seen most of them requires KYC which I'm against (Example,WCX,Legolas...)
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:53:37 PM
Hey..good work and helpful..However, I notice that you only included 4 exchange ICOs in your study and to me it looks like you may have picked the 4 most successful exchange ICOs..because definitely there were more than 4 ICOs..I see everyday a new exchange holding an ICO..Maybe if you add all of them, you'll find that blockchain ICOs actually outperform exchanges.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 05:45:39 PM
Many people invest in ICO. And in order to choose ICO it is necessary to analyze a lot of information: idea, whitepeper, team. Read reviews from cryptanalysts and study ratings on various sites on the topic ICO.
In addition to the rating and ideas it is better to look ICO categories.
I conducted statistics on return on investment (ROI) in ETH and $ depending on the type of ICO project

As we see the best projects of ICO companies are Exchange and Blockchain. The most unprofitable companies are Banking and Real Estate.
By the way, the first ICO where I invested was Real Estate. I believed the idea of the project, whitepeper and the experts' opinions. And this investment is in a big loss.
In addition to these categories of ICO, there are others: Artificial  intelligence, IOT, VR, Energy, CryptoFund, Hi-Tech, Ticketing etc. But for qualitative statistics these companies were few.
But, please, do your own research before making any investment decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: