Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED] *BITTREX* ██ EquinoxCoin ██ [short version of thread] - page 4. (Read 11072 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
strange that under such conditions the coin is not in demand Undecided
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I am new in here. I only see a lot of graphics and ideas that are the same as on many other coins.
Ok, they are looking good. Video is good too. But many ICOs with ideas and nothing behind.

Dev: If you want to reach your aim (25btc min) you have to bring good news daily. Where do you come from in Czech Rep.?
Hello, mate!

Absolutely agree with you!

P.s. I'm from Prague.

Lukas Macek
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi guys, I am new in here. I only see a lot of graphics and ideas that are the same as on many other coins.
Ok, they are looking good. Video is good too. But many ICOs with ideas and nothing behind.

Dev: If you want to reach your aim (25btc min) you have to bring good news daily. Where do you come from in Czech Rep.?
Activity: 824
the end of ICO 5 day left...and the coin SOLD until 10/15/2014 at 8:26 PM only 909.137 EQX and DEV say Any unsold coins will be destroyed...!!!
Hmmmm that's be greatt for trade BTC-EQX!!!

We're glad to present you our new video about EqxCloud™ MediaServices!

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
video looks great guys
rze
Activity: 194

Good job, EQX team, already buy in ico Smiley
Tell me if they can not achieve the planned sales value in ICO, you have a plan B to get to put it all into practice considering that by now you are sold something around 6 BTC and so the rate of Bittrex and 5 BTC Huh?

Yeah, what is your "minimum requirements" ? What is your minimum of ICO collected?
Minimal amount for starting EqxCloud MediaServices - 25 BTC. Other targets will be performed regardless of the ICO results
legendary
Activity: 882
Tell me if they can not achieve the planned sales value in ICO, you have a plan B to get to put it all into practice considering that by now you are sold something around 6 BTC and so the rate of Bittrex and 5 BTC Huh?

Yeah, what is your "minimum requirements" ? What is your minimum of ICO collected?

http://i.imgur.com/x3Sg1hP.png
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Hi Dev,
Italian translation version is very old, OP changed in many parts.

PM me if you want changes reported on italian version

thanks
Thanks for your work!

Hi, you didn't yet PMed me
you just copy&pasted news about cloud in translations topics.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

LOLWUT
Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1428
Actually surprised by the new services.....
wow  Shocked really awesome Tongue
Thanks for your feedback! Also we'd like to hear your comments and suggestions about the functions and improvement of our service.

This is looking really promising! Looking forward to see your video

Thanks for your words! New PR-video will be available tomorrow.  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
wow  Shocked really awesome Tongue
Thanks for your feedback! Also we'd like to hear your comments and suggestions about the functions and improvement of our service.

This is looking really promising! Looking forward to see your video
wow  Shocked really awesome Tongue
rze
Activity: 194
Pages:
Jump to: