Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO discussion - page 2. (Read 4709 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
November 19, 2018, 09:56:06 AM
really a very concerned situation to see the number of ICOs circulating, but not accompanied by the number of new investors coming.
therefore many ICOs that have good potential fail, due to lack of initial funding to develop their projects.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 19, 2018, 09:50:12 AM
I've not seen profitable projects for ages. My last profitable project was credits. I gained 5x and it was awesome.
Now I don't see big opportunity in upcoming ICOs

Really profitable projects do not conduct bounty companies, because they already have large external investors, and they don’t want to pay extra funds for inefficient bounty. Over the past 8 months, only such projects have been growing after the listing. Unfortunately, there are very few such projects.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 19, 2018, 09:44:00 AM
I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition

yes, especially for now
there are even many ico that don't survive in the long progress going forward.
we cannot avoid this phenomenon, especially very difficult to find ico that is really promising and good. there are many ico today who use the same ideas as previous ico especially in the financial field.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 19, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
It is impossible to find a promising project in advance if you do not communicate with people who are closely related to this field of activity. As a regular user, I try to minimize my risks and try to participate in bounty campaigns. But to choose a project, I analyze it according to several criteria. For example, I study its purpose, white paper, development team. This does not give a full guarantee, but reduces the risks.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
November 19, 2018, 04:24:51 AM
Many Ico are launching on different functions and needs. We just only find good ico's that will surely be beneficial on the industry and on us. That is why we need extensive background research to filter out some good ico's in the many ico's that are launched daily.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 07:16:28 PM
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
Are you sure you have been able to do your research well, to conclude that out of the whole 39 that came in a day, there is none that is genuine. Although it can be possible, but that is difficult to conclude, which is why it will be good you consult others and get what their opinion is.
Activity: 252
November 18, 2018, 06:58:01 PM
At the moment we are faced with such a problem. High offer but very low quality. Finding a quality project is comparable to finding a needle in a haystack.
Activity: 434
November 18, 2018, 04:09:47 PM
currently there are many web ico rates so I think this will helps a little to determine whether the ICO is promising or not. On the other hand, because there are many investors who are often deceived by the scam ICO I think now investor can determine and make their own analysis. So even though every day there are 30 new ICO I think it is not difficult to filter it
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 18, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

The problem is that every day there are too many new projects that do not make any sense. Some of them are also created in order to deceive investors.
Do not need so many projects. Need to stop it.
Activity: 262
November 18, 2018, 03:31:00 PM
There is new project's regulating ICO's, making them much more reliable like ICOVO, Loligo, W12.. Soon ico's will be conducted only on such platform's, because it's profitable for investors and for project's (ico's). These platforms making fraudulent ico's impossible.

Can you write me private messages in more detail about these platforms. I would be interested to study them. I'm already tired of cheaters.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 18, 2018, 03:29:05 PM
Most ICOs are built for fraudulent purposes only. You need a bit of skill to analyze the ICO.
It is best to do the bounty of the famous BM
The bounty reaches a soft cap or nears the hardcap gain.
Bounty has a good DEV team
good partner, web traffic is okay.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
November 18, 2018, 02:36:33 PM
Promising projects are a rare good right now, Scams are everywhere, but it's not too difficult to avoid them.
It's more difficult to know if an ICO is a success or not because not every legit project will be successful. There are many projects which startet optimistic and looked promising but failed later. Only a few percent are very good ones.
And yes, I see also not planned extended sales very concerning.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 02:26:46 PM
 LOLIGO is the only obvious choice.
Activity: 882
October 17, 2018, 03:19:18 AM
You know what makes me laugh the most? This is what projects can increase the duration of the ICO until the last moment. It can last six months.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 16, 2018, 06:31:10 AM
I've not seen profitable projects for ages. My last profitable project was credits. I gained 5x and it was awesome.
After credits was another good (with regards to profits) project - MVL. But TS raised the question of the quality of the project as a whole and not about how much we earned by participating in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 16, 2018, 06:22:10 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
October 16, 2018, 06:18:51 AM
Many fraudsters have been activated because there was an easy money that is not controlled properly from here and the amount of questionable quality of projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
October 16, 2018, 06:12:05 AM
I am also concerned about this condition, but we cannot do anything, we can only see when the ICO enters this forum. The choice is to buy the Token or get it with a Bounty
Activity: 298
October 16, 2018, 01:54:41 AM
Yes. I see many ICO projects on Bitcointalk every day. But to tell the truth. Few really valuable projects exist. They usually raise money or come for fraud. ICo is receiving supervision. Please invest in the compliance ICO project.

Activity: 546
October 16, 2018, 01:38:32 AM

You do not need to worry because the crappy projects will not be able to collect a penny. Now you can see a lot of ICO but only worthy will receive investments.
Pages:
Jump to: