Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO ENDED][TOKEN IN TRADE] TokenLoyalty.io - Bounties in real world - page 11. (Read 6847 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
So you did not started and you have two potential customers already?

Yes, because we are thinking the business way Smiley. Software is nothing without customers

Do you have a partnership program for people that sell your loyalty program or something like that?

yes, if someone brings customer in form of a merchants to us, there is success fee - details at [email protected]

Its interesting strategy, hopefully it will be use a lot in the future - users bringing merchants is kind of a dream come true  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Analysis is the key.
Analysis is the key.

Yes, because we are thinking the business way Smiley. Software is nothing without customers

Do you have a partnership program for people that sell your loyalty program or something like that?

yes, if someone brings customer in form of a merchants to us, there is success fee - details at [email protected]
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Analysis is the key.

Analysis is the key.
As we announced earlier, we started cooperation with Skytech. Now we have formalized it:

https://tokenloyalty.io//btgraphics/skytech.jpg

How this letters of intent influence the final project?

All letters of intwnt state a declaration of cooperation. Cooperation means, that those entities:

1. Either will promote our project in the group of won customers
2. or give added value for token loyalty holders, like discounts, some extras
3. or they plan to use own budget to buy tokens to generate new customers
4. or all options together Smiley

It was meant to be done in the post-ICO phase, but we're not sleeping, we talk to potential partners all the time.
Analysis is the key.
As we announced earlier, we started cooperation with Skytech. Now we have formalized it:

How this letters of intent influence the final project?

Analysis is the key.

Analysis is the key.
I've read a report that monthly indexed are 900 ICOs - only main 5 portals. I wonder how many ICOs are totally in count to monthly.
Analysis is the key.
- thank you!! We were asked for many questions, which have been answered*.

*the rating may change slightly during the time (up or down).

I think the only direction is up
Analysis is the key.
- thank you!! We were asked for many questions, which have been answered*.

*the rating may change slightly during the time (up or down).
Analysis is the key.
Analysis is the key.
How much merchants or service provider is needed for this loyalty program to run well? What is the minimum number of merchants and service providers needed?

We aim to get 12 big ones in 2 years. Big ones are network with 10M+ customers, diversified, global brand.
But it can be 100+ small ones, etc.
It only depends how much money merchants will want to put into campaigns OR/AND what type of services/goods they will offer.

Our dream is: electronics + FMCG partner + food/entertainment = for the start, global brands.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
How much merchants or service provider is needed for this loyalty program to run well? What is the minimum number of merchants and service providers needed?
Activity: 294
Overall the project is very good and interesting to follow and invest. but try bounty campaign payment using mew, I think will increase the interest of his project from his bonus using market waves. in my own personal experience I am more interested if it is payment through mew.

TokenLoyalty is a project that is powered by waves platform. you have great experience but there is no relation among tokenloyalty and MEW (my ether wallet). Even tho tokens based on Ethereum platform are more interest for bounty hunters, the waves platform has faster transaction than ethereum (as in the ethereum network there are a lot of delay transactions at present)
Activity: 350
Overall the project is very good and interesting to follow and invest. but try bounty campaign payment using mew, I think will increase the interest of his project from his bonus using market waves. in my own personal experience I am more interested if it is payment through mew.
First Merchant on board (also remember that we are opening cooperation with Skytech).

More info:

congratz!
Pages:
Jump to: