Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Enigma Catalyst - Build Your Crypto Hedge Fund | Signature campaign[ENDED] - page 5. (Read 13746 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Same problem here i posted 19 out of 25 posts of week 3 yet he says that it starts today , even though he said you can post for week 3 on his 8 august post .
He's technically saying that we should forget about posts from 8 august to today and start the 25 posts from today and this is a problem of managment not ours , we agreed to ICO terms and you can't change them whenever you want .
The 5 days delay was merely accepted but this new term is too much for us to accept .
We need clarification to this issue asap please .

I know right. There was a delay of payment for the 2nd week and this also happens. Hmmm. Answer immediately sir Woshib. What's up? We're you're active supporters for the campaign you handle.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Why is my starting post is 348??? I've made 24 posts since August 9, 2017. And August 9 is included for the third week? Currently I have 261 posts. So my posts from August 9 - 11 is null? Why? Those dates were included on the third week.
Hello,
Payment of second week may be delayed, you can still continue posting for third week, but do not worry for 2nd week payment, funds are ready, last delay is 14 August.
You posted that we can continue posting for the third week. You posted it last August 8 so technically posts starting from August 8 to the 15th of August is included for the third week.

Please fix my current start post and reply to this post or to my pm. Thank you.
Same problem here i posted 19 out of 25 posts of week 3 yet he says that it starts today , even though he said you can post for week 3 on his 8 august post .
He's technically saying that we should forget about posts from 8 august to today and start the 25 posts from today and this is a problem of managment not ours , we agreed to campaign terms and you can't change them whenever you want .
The 5 days delay was merely accepted but this new term is too much for us to accept .
We need clarification to this issue asap please .
Why is my starting post is 348??? I've made 24 posts since August 9, 2017. And August 9 is included for the third week? Currently I have 261 posts. So my posts from August 9 - 11 is null? Why? Those dates were included on the third week.
Hello,
Payment of second week may be delayed, you can still continue posting for third week, but do not worry for 2nd week payment, funds are ready, last delay is 14 August.
You posted that we can continue posting for the third week. You posted it last August 8 so technically posts starting from August 8 to the 15th of August is included for the third week.

Please fix my current start post and reply to this post or to my pm. Thank you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk username: Jombitt
Current post count: 192
Bitcoin address: 3KrBZb9vWofgUG5VVVr8o5mFGBZm7KS9fZ

Hi i want to join in your campaign.
Here to confirm that I've received my pay. Thank you very much.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Bitcointalk username: Question123
Current post count: 816
Bitcoin address: 1JMrE5gwzo3XtesmCgnnZuA4ZWfeGyFAA7
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
i am still newbie, but will become Jr. Member very soon, is there any possibility of participating in this?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Bitcointalk username: stormia
Current post count: 2109
Bitcoin address: 1PpFhBecAUUKhosk7Xezr3DBzmEdp8bW37
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Hello,
Payment of second week sent, you can find the transaction here:
https://blockchain.info/tx/0dede80cd94c939ac91d62194e8ba302877965b7810cc3d2d87ed2d8ed47bfc5
Applications are now open! I will consider all the above and the other ones, you can see on spreadsheet what we need, actually 3 Hero/Legendary members, one Senior member, one Full member, one Member, and one Junior member.
Third week start today, so everything is changed now, this week will end on 18 August 2017 23:59 UTC (forum time zone).
Sorry for this delayed 2nd week payment, and 3rd week start, I wanted to leave the date as it was, but that will not be a good thing for participants that will join today/tomorrow.

Me too, I posted 22 posts since I applied, I guess these will count for third week, right?
Activity: 490
Bitcointalk username: CyberCombat
Current post count: 449
Bitcoin address: 18y5CrBRDpVA62sJvHPJPJik81qoi1BapK

Wear appropriate signature : Yes
Activity: 350
Hello,
https://blockchain.info/tx/0dede80cd94c939ac91d62194e8ba302877965b7810cc3d2d87ed2d8ed47bfc5
Applications are now open! I will consider all the above and the other ones, you can see on spreadsheet what we need, actually 3 Hero/Legendary members, one Senior member, one Full member, one Member, and one Junior member.
Third week start today, so everything is changed now, this week will end on 18 August 2017 23:59 UTC (forum time zone).
Sorry for this delayed 2nd week payment, and 3rd week start, I wanted to leave the date as it was, but that will not be a good thing for participants that will join today/tomorrow.
Thank you for 2nd week payment but you said in your last post that we should post for 3rd week and i'm 6 posts short for the 25 post of 3rd week , starting all over won't suite me either . What's the solution ?
You putted on the spreadsheet 136 posts and i'm on 155 now so 6 short to 25 , would you count those 19 or i'll have to start from 155 ?
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Hello,
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
Second Week of the campaign.No update on the payments and or the spreadsheet. Suddently ICO team never bothered to reply here neither the campaign manager.

@Woshib : Please update as on the same as this isn't professional or reputable for the company's ICO.
Activity: 546
Username: jafri101
Position to apply: Member
BTC: 1FXCD1uSQKE2v3w2GJVxFFkTAeKD93z8Xt

Signature already changed.
Please accept if theres a slot.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Hello  Sir,

I would like to inform you that my rank has been upgraded to Hero. Member. I have also updated my signature,If I was Rank up.
Please change my status on the spreadsheet if there's available position.

Thank you Sir.

i were rank up too since first day round 3 but till now spreadsheet not updated yet. so i afraid that i didn't get full member spot as well.

I was ranked up before  the end of Second week itself.But my rank was still same in the sheet.Let us see ,what our manager will do for us.
Hope the good thing happen to us .We had hope in our Manager.
Activity: 698
Merit: 506
Bitcointalk username: jeks
Current post count: 387
Bitcoin address: 1BomCM762QEQXnYmSakCiEvmsJq2dD7FtN
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
Hello  Sir,

I would like to inform you that my rank has been upgraded to Hero. Member. I have also updated my signature,If I was Rank up.

Thank you Sir.

i were rank up too since first day round 3 but till now spreadsheet not updated yet. so i afraid that i didn't get full member spot as well.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Hello  Sir,

Thank you Sir.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
! EVO !
what size of softcap and hardcap ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Bitcointalk username: holess
Current post count: 499
Bitcoin address: 1GyYzjV6t4HawydX9PRiUTfMB4GiLrDE9L
Pages: