Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK - page 7. (Read 5656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It is too early to say anything with surety since next things on their roadmap were designed and planned for Q3. It will be dumb decision to run away with money if there is anything like this. I don't think they will not want to make more money from business but what we all are talking are assumptions based on our own observations. It will disclose because can't remain like this for long time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I see the information on ico website is done. ICO Successfully Completed!
can check https://www.eoz.com/
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Dear Need  Money, I ask you to explain - when the bounty participants will get their tokens? Have you transferred the final spreadsheets to the developers of the EOZ project ?
I am also very frightened with the negative news about EOZ, Tokensuite Gokce they have said that they have sent a spreadsheet on DEV EOZ and we are waiting for the distrbusi token
The manager is not to blame, he quickly counted the bounty and sent the team EOZ final spreadsheet. But the team EOZ does not provide any activity in social networks, as if the project died.

True. Cant blame manager/managing team. Their work is dont. EOZ seems the one to be blamed.
Next time I will pay more attention on bounty to participate and be more careful in choosing managers.

Yes, many people loosing faith with the campaign choosing by the tokensuite. Before making any announcement they need to check the background of the company and whether they has the ability to pay its customer without any problem. But token suite manager are failing to keep little effort with the bounty campaign they are running.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
Dear Need  Money, I ask you to explain - when the bounty participants will get their tokens? Have you transferred the final spreadsheets to the developers of the EOZ project ?
I am also very frightened with the negative news about EOZ, Tokensuite Gokce they have said that they have sent a spreadsheet on DEV EOZ and we are waiting for the distrbusi token
The manager is not to blame, he quickly counted the bounty and sent the team EOZ final spreadsheet. But the team EOZ does not provide any activity in social networks, as if the project died.

True. Cant blame manager/managing team. Their work is dont. EOZ seems the one to be blamed.
Next time I will pay more attention on bounty to participate and be more careful in choosing managers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Activity: 166
LESSON LEARNED

EOZ BOUNTY = SCAM

BITPENTA BOUNTY = SOON TO SCAM

IMPRESSIO BOUNTY = NEXT TO SCAM

All this HYIP BASED Investment ICO project is Bounty managed by tokensuite team..

This is why I don't join anything bounty with TokenSuite anymore.. Really don't like wasting time for no pay.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
LESSON LEARNED

EOZ BOUNTY = SCAM

BITPENTA BOUNTY = SOON TO SCAM

IMPRESSIO BOUNTY = NEXT TO SCAM

All this HYIP BASED Investment ICO project is Bounty managed by tokensuite team..

Activity: 266
Dear Need  Money, I ask you to explain - when the bounty participants will get their tokens? Have you transferred the final spreadsheets to the developers of the EOZ project ?
I am also very frightened with the negative news about EOZ, Tokensuite Gokce they have said that they have sent a spreadsheet on DEV EOZ and we are waiting for the token distribution
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Dear Need  Money, I ask you to explain - when the bounty participants will get their tokens? Have you transferred the final spreadsheets to the developers of the EOZ project ?

Dropping messages for needmoney here is pointless because that fellow is always very  busy with a lot of other projects and almost doesn't respond to requests, enquires and questions. Your best bet is to hope for a response from the team that's if they are available.
Iam have some answer from Tokensuite Team they already transfer spreadsheet bounty into the team EOZ. Distribution depends on EOZ Team, me too still waiting about that. I see their social media its not update anymore so really worries about that
I have also tried contacting Tokensuite EOZ and I have been treated as well as you, but I also see EOZ social media that has no updates at all about the project, and there are so many negative responses in EOZ social media reviews that it is very worrying.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
If they have proper plan to execute to run a successful lending platform then they will not vanish this opportunity. They should come up with announcements and people's concern has meaning and value. It is quite possible they still are confronting with bugs and errors fixing issues. On the other hand releasing short version of statement on current status of project will have magical impact.
Greetings. In general, I agree with what you wrote. It would be possible to make an announcement and arrange all the points above and. And most likely this chaos would stop.
Activity: 125
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. You are doing a great job! I hope that many people are interested in your project
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Still waiting for our bounty rewards to be credited in our eoz account. Thier twitter page is not updated also. 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
If they have proper plan to execute to run a successful lending platform then they will not vanish this opportunity. They should come up with announcements and people's concern has meaning and value. It is quite possible they still are confronting with bugs and errors fixing issues. On the other hand releasing short version of statement on current status of project will have magical impact.
Merit: 100

Dropping messages for needmoney here is pointless because that fellow is always very  busy with a lot of other projects and almost doesn't respond to requests, enquires and questions. Your best bet is to hope for a response from the team that's if they are available.
Iam have some answer from Tokensuite Team they already transfer spreadsheet bounty into the team EOZ. Distribution depends on EOZ Team, me too still waiting about that. I see their social media its not update anymore so really worries about that

So with this piece of information it shows the team don't even care to communicate to the community, atleast let us know how far this wait will be, sort out and answer questions from investors and supporters.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251

Activity: 153
The EOZ financial system and Cryptocurrency operate a stress less, borderless interaction across the world. all you need to be connected is Just Internate which almost everywhere now and your Profit is guaranteed. all You NEED TO DO STAYED CONNECTED WITH EOZ financial system Cryptocurrency which is one of the leading financial institution governed with adequate accredited ecosystem cryptocurrencey.     

Dropping messages for needmoney here is pointless because that fellow is always very  busy with a lot of other projects and almost doesn't respond to requests, enquires and questions. Your best bet is to hope for a response from the team that's if they are available.
I noticed another Bounty manager was responsible for their holding project because they could damage their reputation. Like SYLON if the Developer Has Been Disconnected Communication communicates SYLON Does the developer RUN AWAY  he gave a notice to all participant of ICO what of status THE TEAM ICO, for his reputation to appreciate it.

To be when a project begin to display this behavioural tendencies, it gives rise to negative chaotic atmosphere and creates a lot of room for doubt of the entire project and it's purpose.
The silence one gets from this thread is surprising. While won't any of the project team member say something, clarify doubts & answer questions yet unanswered. What is wrong? As this actions will scare future investors, which is not good for your project.

I am not sure if there is really an EOZ staff here. As we noticed, this thread is run by Tokensuite which is independent from the real EOZ team. It would be great though if one of the team will post here every once in a while and give us updates. Telegram, twitter and maybe facebook are the best option to talk with the team and look for updates.

Whether the thread is run by tokensuite  or not, for crying out loud this is the ANN thread of EOZ Project, and the team owe it to the community here to furnish it with information and updates or pass it on to the tokensuite guys to disseminate it here.
Activity: 230
Merit: 110
I noticed another Bounty manager was responsible for their holding project because they could damage their reputation. Like SYLON if the Developer Has Been Disconnected Communication communicates SYLON Does the developer RUN AWAY  he gave a notice to all participant of ICO what of status THE TEAM ICO, for his reputation to appreciate it.
Pages:
Jump to: