Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO + Exchange? - page 2. (Read 193 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 11:27:14 PM
a good title for promotional purposes
but, every ICO is there, all invstor just wait for its exchanger
then swap tokens from ICO to BTC or ETH
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 07, 2018, 11:23:00 PM
I believe it is very common to talk about ICOs and all that, but what is the take on ICO + Exchange? I mean, is it BETTER to invest into an upcoming ICO that is also an upcoming Exchange. Bace is the name I am looking at.

They are offering their token and are an upcoming Exchange, so how do you rate this combination? Need to hear your views on how much worthy this investment is. Check it https://www.bace.io
There are so many similar project with bace just like binance with its binance token, Kucoin with kucoinshares and coss with its coss token. But as far as i know that never try to invest your money on that exchange ico that offers dividend to the token holders because it can be considered as security.
But what do you mean about ico with upcoming exchange? i guess that's ico that develops future exchange site.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 10:22:58 PM
There are many similar project that the project make exchange and running ICO, and also make dividen token. And all project that exist in the market now is succesfully like Binance and Kucoin. As i know Binance is first exchange that was run ICO and the the price of token increasing alot. Because many mayor centralized exchange closed for new registration i think the demand of this kind of project will be increasing and has alot of potential.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
February 07, 2018, 09:59:43 PM
Well I do both. If i see that an ICO is good. I will invest in the ICO or most times if I missed the ICO. I will go for exchange. Or if the ICO doesn't convince me alot or have huge bonus and i am afraid of dump,  I will wait for exchange
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 08:38:37 PM
It's basically just making it more simple and easier to invest in that ICO but ofcourse that leaves you with the inability to sell your coins same as if you invested in an ICO, I rather see it just as another way of payment or investing in something, this idea has been adopted by Next.exchange also if you want to look it up, I think it's great Idea although I don't think ICOs are a good thing.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 08:26:11 PM
I don't really like exchanges that have tokens as an ICO.  They will make enough money from the fees if the exchange is good and becomes popular.  All of the top exchanges have never offered a token through an ICO.  
Activity: 532
February 07, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

Any ICO, if ICO they are finished will definitely go straight into the exchange.
So I also want to suggest to follow ICO daneel.io as well.
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 08:20:41 PM
I believe it is very common to talk about ICOs and all that, but what is the take on ICO + Exchange? I mean, is it BETTER to invest into an upcoming ICO that is also an upcoming Exchange. Bace is the name I am looking at.

They are offering their token and are an upcoming Exchange, so how do you rate this combination? Need to hear your views on how much worthy this investment is. Check it https://www.bace.io
Pages:
Jump to: