Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO EXPERTS - page 2. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

Join our Telegram group!

https://t.me/ico_experts

Uncensored discussion about ICOs, blockchain and cryptocurrencies in general.

this forum was created for all crpyto lovers sharing their knowledge, experiences and other things. if the knowledge I get from this forum more, why should I look for another?

by the way, thanks for your offer here.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 07:15:15 PM
Ha, another experts. Everywhere experts.

My advice, don't trust any "experts" and only you will decide your fortune.
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
May 08, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

Join our Telegram group!

Ye I would probably try to avoid telegram groups. They are full of phishing links nowadays unfortunately. That or impersonators . You never really know what is genuine or fake news, and im sorry for using the term fake news
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
May 08, 2018, 03:04:56 PM
There are dozens of telegram channels claiming to be ico experts but what i see in most of them is spam and everyone posting his icos, most of them are posting links to tokensale of specific icos because they are looking for reward/bounty from the ico, so i do not think telegram channels are best way to find quality icos.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 03:00:00 PM
Such services I do not cause trust, only because today an increasing number of experts are bought, but would not you do so? I think that you would do the same, so today I do not believe in such services, including services such as ico bench and the like. If the forecast was made by AI on the basis of previous projects, then of course I would have invested
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 02:11:31 PM
This forum is the only one i have come across so far, that has genuine discussions, opinions and suggestions. People here stick to the topic at hand, and the knowledge shared is both educating and intellectually stimulating. Why would anyone need any other groups to join?
which you say is true, here is also a forum for discussion and much of the experience we get from this forum.
maybe I do not have to take part in the ICO expert telegram group.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
May 08, 2018, 01:57:49 PM
This forum is the only one i have come across so far, that has genuine discussions, opinions and suggestions. People here stick to the topic at hand, and the knowledge shared is both educating and intellectually stimulating. Why would anyone need any other groups to join?
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
May 08, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
Go to the ICOBench website, look on reviews, there are many professionals, so why we should trust you?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 01:04:15 PM
the most expensive currency in the world is none other than our own. Every person born in the world has one name only.
Activity: 164
Merit: 3
May 07, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

Join our Telegram group!

Pages:
Jump to: