Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] FALCON COIN ***A RIVAL COIN TO BITCONNECT/REGALCOIN AND HEXTRA COIN*** - page 3. (Read 4101 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 130
This Project is another funny ico fraud not sophisticated judging by its design, i was bored so  i digged on this guy identity  and look what  i came up with below, its a 22 year old guy from Nigeria Lagos.

check him out:

Do you have a proofs?
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
This Project is another funny ico fraud not sophisticated judging by its design, i was bored so  i digged on this guy identity  and look what  i came up with below, its a 22 year old guy from Nigeria Lagos.

check him out:
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Could you tell us, how many is the softcap and the hard cap of the coin?
Since the total number of coins is at a good level to get started, by limiting the amount of coins, i think that will boost the price of the coin in the market.
Activity: 130
It's a POW or POS minig coin?
Are you considering listing this on exchanges, and can you expantiate further on the lending platform and how you hope to make it work?
KINDLY GO THROUGH THE WHITEPAPER
Any bounty?

MORE INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED AFTER ICO ENDS
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Are you considering listing this on exchanges, and can you expantiate further on the lending platform and how you hope to make it work?
Activity: 77
Merit: 20
What is Falcon Coin?
Falcon Coin is a peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized crypto currency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non government controlled currency, and even earn a substantial interest when investing in the Falcon Fund.
What really sets Falcon Coin apart is our lending platform. We aggregate loans and re-loans and calculate bonus interest on the total investment level. The higher the overall investment in Falcon the better rewards you receive.

ICO CrowdSale
6.25 Million Coins Available in the ICO.
Maximum 32Millions Coins.
Opening from the 15th October 2017

Falcon Coin – Fintech Of The Future

Falcon Coin (FFC) is a lending instrument providing an efficient way to participate in Falcon’s volatility software. Our innovative lending platform is based on Blockchain 2.0 technology – Smart Contracts.
[/pre]

Why Falcon?
20%
100%
200%
300%
Interest Rate Days
Requirements for lending into Falcon are:

• Purchase Falcon Coin in either the ICO or on our Internal Exchange (launching post ICO). Interest rate earnings will be paid in USD on a daily basis into your USD wallet located on the dash-board. Users will have the option to convert/withdraw BTC or use the USD to create new loans. Unlike other platforms, we aggregate all loans and reward you with guaranteed bonus interest daily + the softwares volatility interest. At the end of 180 days, your principal loan is returned to your USD wallet.

Falcon Lending Platform
You can invest Falcon Coin in Falcon lending platform exclusively from the Falcon Dashboard. This investment option involves profiting from Falcon trading bot and volatility software. You will receive daily profit based on your investment and receive a bonus depending on your total lending amount. The lending term for all investments into the Falcon Fund is 180 Days. You will receive your capital back to take out from Falcon lending platform or optionally reinvest back into the lending platform to continue receiving daily profit and Bonuses.

Referral Program
Level 1 =7%
Level 2 =3%
Level 3 =1%
At the completion of the ICO our referral platform will start. We have offered the above percentage in each level and pay directly to your USD wallet each time one of your team makes a loan.

Technology Stack
Falcon Coin Wallet
Ethereum ERC20 Falcon Coin

Lending Platform: Hyperledger Fabric

Falcon Coin will be a token on Ethereum Blockchain, following the ERC20 standard. It will allow smooth integration with the Ethereum ecosystem.
Lending platform will utilize Hyperledger Fabric Smart Contracts(Chaincodes). Decentralized applications (Dapps) will allow users to utilize the distributed lending platform.

WHITEPAPER: https://goo.gl/3xEG4P
Pages:
Jump to: