Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO flipping? Ideal strategy - page 3. (Read 1431 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
October 05, 2017, 11:37:31 AM
I tend to wait until ico dumpers stop selling their coins. Then I am obtaining more cheap coins. I think this is better strategy. Putting money right into waiting for speculations, isn't.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 11:33:03 AM
To be honest with you, I have never done this. It is just too risky and a lot of work.. I don't do many ICO s but when I do buy an ICO I buy into projects I believe in. I see you are a newbie, I just want to say play this game very carefully. You might end up getting burned if you are not careful.

yeah I am a newbie here on btctalk, but have some experience in cryptos. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 05, 2017, 11:30:01 AM
To be honest with you, I have never done this. It is just too risky and a lot of work.. I don't do many ICO s but when I do buy an ICO I buy into projects I believe in. I see you are a newbie, I just want to say play this game very carefully. You might end up getting burned if you are not careful.
October 05, 2017, 10:38:39 AM
Who of you flip the ICOs? I mean buy during presale (ideal situation) or during ICO and sell everything once it hits exchanges. When do you sell the coins? Within first minutes? Or do you wait some time? What is the best strategy? thx
I usually buy when the last time I approached the ICO and when listed on the big exchange I immediately sell it, fast profit.

cool thanks! I want to do it the same way
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
October 05, 2017, 10:24:33 AM
Who of you flip the ICOs? I mean buy during presale (ideal situation) or during ICO and sell everything once it hits exchanges. When do you sell the coins? Within first minutes? Or do you wait some time? What is the best strategy? thx
I usually buy when the last time I approached the ICO and when listed on the big exchange I immediately sell it, fast profit.
October 05, 2017, 10:17:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: