Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀ - page 11. (Read 56188 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I am very pleased to see a strong Russian project. Tears my pride)) Most of all I like that it is based on a real and working business.
Yes you are right, I am also very impressed with the list of companies from the list of partners. This gives confidence that the project will achieve its goal.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I am very pleased to see a strong Russian project. Tears my pride)) Most of all I like that it is based on a real and working business.
Activity: 182
You have any plans to redeem your tokens after ico from your investors?

In the White paper about that word. so the ransom is not provided. But it is possible to exchange
fobscoin derivatives for the company's shares in case the company enters the IPO.
Activity: 266
You have any plans to redeem your tokens after ico from your investors?
Hello! I would like to see how much money has already been collected at the moment. I wonder what kind of people are active in the project. This information would be useful to me. The concept is very good and useful I will follow the project.

The site contains information about the project tokens sold. So if you want you can calculate how much is already assembled team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It's great that the project finds itself in a country like Russia. Here just a great number of advantages for large-scale projects are opened and competition is minimal.
Activity: 434
Hello! I would like to see how much money has already been collected at the moment. I wonder what kind of people are active in the project. This information would be useful to me. The concept is very good and useful I will follow the project.
Activity: 193
I think there is no doubt that we are witnessing a unique project! I would like to express my gratitude to the team for the opportunity! highly recommend to join!
Activity: 224
The idea is excellent, I like it. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal!
Hello friends! It's a very good idea, but I would like to know if the company has any patents or licenses to do this work? If you succeed, the tokens will fly to the moon! And I will wait for it.

I think with the support of such partners, there will be no problems as these companies have long been working in this field. I think this is a very promising direction especially in such a country as Russia.

Yes, for Russia these are very strong companies that are big fish for the market
Activity: 364
Hello friends! It's a very good idea, but I would like to know if the company has any patents or licenses to do this work? If you succeed, the tokens will fly to the moon! And I will wait for it.

I think with the support of such partners, there will be no problems as these companies have long been working in this field. I think this is a very promising direction especially in such a country as Russia.
Activity: 378
Technology AirMax was created by Ubiquiti Networks. Licenses and patents probably belong to her, too.
Activity: 159
Will it work only in crowded places or are you going to provide services in remote regions of Russia where people can not access the Internet? Huh

I think all the time. Investors will be interested, there will be development. Including in remote areas.

I will hope for this because in large cities people have access to the Internet. In any case, the prospect is simply excellent, since many people are already ready to use the company's services

In big cities of course have. But in my experience, even a few kilometers away from a city with a wireless connection can already be a problem.

This is just fine, as it means that the project will have a large number of potential customers, which is very good for the very token and for early investors. I'll start with the bounty program.

Yes, it is necessary to participate in the bounty of this project. Very even is not a bad bounty program.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Will it work only in crowded places or are you going to provide services in remote regions of Russia where people can not access the Internet? Huh

I think all the time. Investors will be interested, there will be development. Including in remote areas.

I will hope for this because in large cities people have access to the Internet. In any case, the prospect is simply excellent, since many people are already ready to use the company's services

In big cities of course have. But in my experience, even a few kilometers away from a city with a wireless connection can already be a problem.

This is just fine, as it means that the project will have a large number of potential customers, which is very good for the very token and for early investors. I'll start with the bounty program.

As I know, they will work in all location of Russia
Activity: 308

Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: