Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO for MONACO & TokenMarket - SHADY ICO - ​ ♦♦WARNING​ ♦♦ - page 2. (Read 2544 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
why you warn about monaco after ico selling succes
if you want warn is good before ico selling

Yes it's too late to warn the investors not to invest right now because the ICO is finish it's just wasting time hope you make a warning earlier.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
subscribed to this thread.. look interesting..
Activity: 477
Merit: 261
why you warn about monaco after ico selling succes
if you want warn is good before ico selling

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
i also thinking about this , referencing VISA as main project would be need a bigger movement also they had shady bounty and shady manager who cant pay payment on time lol *cough* onegram , but well let see how this will be going , best of luck bounty hunters  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
It became a red flag for me when they were referencing VISA on their website and after a few days they had to remove the VISA logo from the site and from the card.

Looks like it was a very good decision not to participate.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I have more stuff that I will post up tomorrow
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
bounties ? anything ?  Huh
legendary
aka "whocares"
legendary
aka "whocares"
legendary
aka "whocares"
Well here we have a Team that rushed to put together an ICO to beat Ten-X to the ICO and have screwed it up.

The Monaco Team and TokenMarket have crossed the line with adding additional Smart Contracts to the end of the ICO to take in more cash.

The original contract ended at about 17 minutes before the Website Timer.

The Team and Token Market lied to investors and said it was a "Technical Glitch" on the website.

The Monaco Team and Token Market issued another Smart Contract and restarted the ICO to get more investor funds that were trying to make the minimal Eth investment needed to obtain a Black Card

I think the original investors should have the option to have their funds refunded as we were not informed of a second contract in the original contract. I would guess that altering the terms of a contract without notifying investors is illegal in most places.  I know it would be a problem in the US where several members of Token Market reside.

If the Monaco Team is a stand up Team they will see their mistake and try to right it.

I have tried communicating with both TokenMarket and Kris from Monaco but the results were less than satisfying.

I'm Kris - the founder of Monaco. Just opened an account on Bitcointalk to answer all the questions you may have regarding our company and the token sale.
We'll be posting a thread shortly...

In terms of addressing the single most common question: why only 1 day notice. It's actually pretty simple. The single thing that pushed us to launch ahead of our original July schedule was a competitor running towards an ICO with a 90% same value proposition (FX+crypto). Our CFO was at an event at VISA Innovation Centre in Singapore on 11th of May, where he ran into another founder, who basically told him what they're working on and that their ICO is going to launch in June. We made a judgement call to finish working on our ICO within a week and launch, then spend the next 30 days to gradually build exposure and increase our brand awareness, so everyone has plenty of time to get to know us and do their due diligence.

Kris"
Pages:
Jump to: