Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO for November/December - page 2. (Read 1228 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 09:23:19 AM
It seems that the most profitable ICO was Oracles Network. It lasted 20 seconds and had a small capitalization. A lot of people left behind.

Yes, I think no one would have expected such a scenario.
And it's on pre-sale with 100 ETH min. Maybe someone knows something.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 09:06:50 AM
It seems that the most profitable ICO was Oracles Network. It lasted 20 seconds and had a small capitalization. A lot of people left behind.
Oracles gets very big hype, but not sure about the price after that will be listed on the exchange site. another good choice must crypterium project. The big hype already happened in the crypterium as those investors are believing about the future of crypterium.

to be honest i am not really a fan of hyped ICO's. Mostly people tend to have high expectations, which afterwards leads to a drop in price since the expectations are not met. Also read once in an article that you should avoid hyped ICO's but rather go for normal onces. And i can confirm this one from personal experience.
Activity: 4
November 19, 2017, 07:24:27 AM
https://www.nagaico.com/?refcode=mcxwii
The best is 2018 pre order 20 november 2017
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
November 19, 2017, 05:55:09 AM
There is no guarantee with the icos. But we need to examine projects with institutional suppoer behind. I trust Universa, United Traders and Gladius projects for Nov and Dec months. Good luck for everyone
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
November 19, 2017, 03:50:43 AM
Any new suggestions for a reliable ICO in november and december?
so many these days!
Hey man, are you looking for a risk-free (almost) kind of ICO? check out Angel Token. If you will read the whitepaper, you will see how good it is to invest in. Feel free to click on my sig for more information. Hey, I am not a click bait, trust me, I am a human  Grin
Activity: 45
November 19, 2017, 03:44:27 AM
you got to be very careful these days eg ethereum black/white/red/ultimate . God knows where this all is heading.If you find some reliable token then let everyone know at bitcointalk.
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
November 19, 2017, 03:33:10 AM
Im waiting for stex exchange ico. Maybe ico will start on november 28th. I have participated on presale last september.
Stex is smart trading exchange. 100% commission distributed to all token holder. Learn more https://stex.exchange
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 12:47:48 AM
Oracles gets very big hype, but not sure about the price after that will be listed on the exchange site. another good choice must crypterium project. The big hype already happened in the crypterium as those investors are believing about the future of crypterium.
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
November 18, 2017, 10:41:59 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 09:46:08 PM
how about globitex, stk token, lucyd, gizer, spectre.ai, spectivvr?
Hello Thomas, I just saw 2 videos on Spectre.ai and personally I think it's laudable. From what i saw, it is quite evident that a lot of work has gone into this. I shall check the key topics on the video section before I look through the white paper.

Regards.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 08:14:13 PM
how about globitex, stk token, lucyd, gizer, spectre.ai, spectivvr?
November 18, 2017, 08:08:22 PM
I think you should invest in Syncfab. Check out their whitepaper and ann thread in my signature if you haven't done already. This is the best and last ICO for this year.

Mr tyson, would review it tomorrow to see what is all about and also roadmaps and timelines.

Thank you sir.
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
November 18, 2017, 07:40:50 PM
u dont join the ICO. Invest in coins that are below your ICO price. It will be a more sensible investment.

How is it more sensible exactly? if the project didn't get enough demand from ico phase and after that prices fall, how do you trust that project and invest? I don't think it's a good idea. Normally good icos collect good money and after they rise in exchanges because of demand. Also, don't you suggest Pikcio chain in your signature?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 07:34:53 PM
u dont join the ICO. Invest in coins that are below your ICO price. It will be a more sensible investment.
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
November 18, 2017, 07:25:45 PM
I think you should invest in Syncfab. Check out their whitepaper and ann thread in my signature if you haven't done already. This is the best and last ICO for this year.
November 18, 2017, 07:16:31 PM
I think hero is one of the best ones, it is a banking project backed by alibaba. It can raise a lot of money. You should be in this

Backed by Alibaba? What is the source of this statement. Never heard of this before. If this was real, I would hear this a thousand time for sure. By stating this kind of things, please don't forget to give official sources so that we can make sure it's real.

I liked INS Ecosystem and united traders projects. 

Hello Despacito,

Have you read INC Whitepaper and based on their process do you think it's viable vis-a-vis the existing traditional system.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 07:14:56 PM
i think, crowdwiz and bloom projects, there are perform beautiful ICO. I'm thinking of joining me. important quality and the number of projects is minimal.  Cheesy
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
November 18, 2017, 06:53:54 PM
Check out the one in my signature!

Angel Token is an ICO for an angel-investor-like party in cryptocurrency economy. The ICO fund will be used to assist and invest in some small cryptocurrency. As a holder of Angel Token, you'll get a dividend from the portfolio profit AND profit from the rising value of the token itself. Double profits!

The ICO will start about 8 days from now. If you get in early, you'll get a lot of bonus too. Getting in an ICO late is kinda of a loss for me because you won't get the bonuses that other people get. This is also the first ICO to offer a refund, automated, 80% in ETH. Read here for more information: https://angelinvestors.io/

I think hero is one of the best ones, it is a banking project backed by alibaba. It can raise a lot of money. You should be in this

Really? Does Alibaba itself knows that they are backing this ICO? Have never heard about it but now nearly sure it is .... questionable ICO. Wink

ICOs are banned in China, so we should know his claim isn't true.

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 06:49:12 PM
I am surprised no one has mentioned Metronome. It looks like it may be very promising. I believe this will have some huge potential.

Check it out:

https://www.metronome.io/
Pages:
Jump to: