Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO investment Risk - page 9. (Read 1994 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 10, 2018, 01:23:17 PM
I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
For me the important things which are important to know before investing in any ICO is to know that who are the team members of that particular project and if these personalities have experience in their project and if they are genius enough to care for almost all of the compulsory things for the success of the project. The other thing is that if the project is related to the reality or not to see if they will be fine and will easily complete for which they are promising and to know that how much will the project attract the community for to use it. The other thing is that if the project members will be active in high marketing or not! if they will do a high marketing then it is possible that the project will get a huge success.
Yes, I agree with you check the activity of developers team is also necessary.
Not only reliability of developers team, their activities can prove they really interested their project or not.
If they do not want to focus to develop this project, it means we should not to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 12:12:22 PM
I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
Going into ICO and investing our money in an ICO I think is just a speculation and a fortune. see the large number of ICOs and also the interests of highly selective investors. maybe if you look at Confido ICO, it will cause investors to think again to get into an ICO project. Successful ICO is not a guarantee of a project... be carefull
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
For a good outcome risk is also involved and with high risk a high gain is associated so it is your dream to become the good and big investor so for me it is good to take the risk of ICO but if you monitor some ICOs then it will easy to decide that which one is high risky and which one is less risky if you want to take a rick while investing your capital in ICO then it is good time to invest in Shift.Cash ICO because i know that its future is good and the people flow to this ICO are higher than any previous ICO.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 11:45:16 AM
ICO are like startups. Its well known that only 1 of 10 startups actually survives. So you should treat ICO as high risk investments. Make sure you do your due diligence about the company and never put all your money in single basket. You should also follow some crypto youtube influencers that review ICOs to start. There are also websites that rate ICOs. Make sure you gater as much data as you can before you invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
ICO investment do still have that high risk of losing money which we know there are lots of scams out there which would be the reason for you to lose money this is why as an investor we should really be keen on selecting projects. You should be try it to know level of risk of this kind of investment, but in my opinion indeed make invest in ICO has high risk but also promising huge profit
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
March 10, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
For me the important things which are important to know before investing in any ICO is to know that who are the team members of that particular project and if these personalities have experience in their project and if they are genius enough to care for almost all of the compulsory things for the success of the project. The other thing is that if the project is related to the reality or not to see if they will be fine and will easily complete for which they are promising and to know that how much will the project attract the community for to use it. The other thing is that if the project members will be active in high marketing or not! if they will do a high marketing then it is possible that the project will get a huge success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 10, 2018, 10:58:05 AM
The ICO market is very risky, I think you are a newbie should not invest in ICO projects. At present many ICO fraud projects are born a lot. You do not have the skills to analyze potential ICO projects. You are prone to a loss in investment. So I recommend finding a way to earn free altcoin before joining the ICO investment.
Activity: 263
YGOLD is a Defi platform
March 10, 2018, 10:47:51 AM
haha. if you have worked in bounty campaigns, you must also research about the project and certainly you will know it is good or not. So, if it is potential, let's invest in it
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 08:20:44 AM
That is always a risk with icos and it is something that happens quite frequently that is why it is really important to make sure that the project in which we are investing is a legit one, we must not let ourselves be absorbed by the hype. In my own knowledge ICO is just a white paper which a promise money when you join into a bounty capaign. The other people says it has no guarantee that there will be. But probably it has an amount but not at this time
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 10, 2018, 07:42:43 AM
Taking part in an ICO is risky because the project will be unproven in the majority of cases, you are investing in an idea and because of the ease at which tokens can be created and fancy websites and buzz words can be used there will be many scam attempts.
Activity: 313
March 10, 2018, 07:22:37 AM
For now i do not recommend to invest in ICO , because all ICO projects now going in hard dump. Last my project was Te Food - strong project with strong team and after ico it must goes to 5-6x like before with same projects was , but it goes with -40% if ico price on trading websites . Very funny how i lost 40% easy Smiley
Activity: 294
March 10, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

Investing in ICOs is very risky but more profitable in the long run if it become success . I also dream to be a big investor, a research and deep study in the ICO is needed if you want to join a good ico. Its dangerous if you dont pay attention with the project of an ICO you are going to invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
March 10, 2018, 06:49:39 AM
We ought to dependably run with the pattern on the grounds that having this sort of sign would some way or another discloses to us that individuals or even commentators is intrigued on it which we can some way or another assume that it would truly have a higher possibility of succeeding due to the buzz and the buildup being made however yet we ought to be as yet watchful or having the main manage which is contributing the cash that we can stand to lose on and dont have a tendency to bet everything.
One way I have always been successful with ICO investment is never listening to anyone but you. Sure, there may be some discussions that you may need to check to confirm the decisions you want to make or if there is anything you are living out, but at the end, you should always make your own research, and stick to whatever comes to your head. It is always better to be safe than sorry and I am not the type that just gamble my assets just because I am looking for cash everywhere.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 04:33:21 AM
It is true that the ICO investment is extremely risky job, if you want to invest your money; you should consider all of the risks of the investment. You can earn a lot of money if you will invest your money in good ICO. You must pick wise ICO for you to not lose your money.
Every investment is risky and it is only left for you to understand the risk and making sure you add it as a factor in any decision you are making. There are so many things to look out for in ever investment which includes ICO, and if you just overlook some of these things, you will only end up blaming yourself at the end of the day. The team, the product, the idea, and the feasibility of it all are all the things you should never discard.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
March 10, 2018, 04:30:22 AM
Investment on ICO is very risky i suggest to you that better to invest it on trading than ICOs and investing on ico is worth of time you need to wait after a few months until the end of crowdsale and wait another weeks or month to distribute the coins and wait again for the Developers team targeted price to get profit and you're not sure if the coin will become successful or another scam coin.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
March 10, 2018, 03:52:56 AM
Unless you've been in crypto for a while and are an experienced trader, please think twice before investing in an ICO. They're the most risky form of investment in crypto for a reason, and crypto in it of itself is pretty risky.
In fact, any experienced investor in the real world will never take the chances of investing blindly without asking questions and doing some research. This is a decentralized world and not regulated, except for some countries that are planning that now. The thing is that one needs to always be very careful and not just look at the outside picture alone but dig inside to convince you.
Activity: 224
March 09, 2018, 10:19:23 AM
The biggest risk in the ICO is that you come across a fraudulent ICO project. They come up with a strategy for raising capital and having rules which is like a potential ICO project. When you have no experience you will not analyze their vulnerabilities. I think you should watch their whitepaper, watch the staff, watch the community on the telegram, facebook. These basic elements help you partially identify an ICO project as phishing.
Activity: 219
March 09, 2018, 09:20:30 AM
Yes, if you invest in an ICO market you do not thoroughly research the projects you are investing in, this could cost you money to invest in fraudulent projects. But if you research and invest in good projects, this will bring you a lot of money.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 09, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
good option to invest in ico, but you have to prepare always for risk, and the main thing is you must have to research about ico project before invest, i think you never lose.
A risk you can easily minimize when you put your funds into the right project and the right team. Sure, we cannot know the outcome of a project, but normally there are just some projects you will definitely know their outcome even before they start.

For example, how will anyone ever want to invest in a project that is full of lies and shows a team with either no knowledge of handling such or just some mere empty promises? You have to always do your research.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
March 09, 2018, 06:34:36 AM
Investing huge amount of money into ICOs projects does have certain risks, some of the developers are scammers and they already have a plan in mind to run away with all the investors funds once the project funding period ends, it would be better to exercise caution while investing into ICOs projects.
Investing huge amount obviously depends on the level at which you can risk on an ICO. If you feel the ICO has a good team, they have a product and they can deliver in the long run, then investing any amount may not really count if you can afford it, knowing that you should get a huge value for your money in the long run. It is always about being smart, and as some people may see $1000 as a small amount, it may be too big for some. Pocket sizes are different for most people.
Pages:
Jump to: