Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Investor, don’t trust ICO listing sites! - page 2. (Read 170 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 19
Well some ICO listing sites like walruscap and ICO Drops are helpful enough. Others only take some money to gain profit
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
The author of the article is absolutely right. Maybe a year ago or a little more you could trust such sites and lists, but not now. Personally, I use these sites only to see new projects, and then I'll analyze it myself!

I agree. When this type of ranking site does well, they start out legit, but after they have gained a lot of trust, the authority and influence they have is so valuable and it becomes so tempting to sell their influence to the highest bidder. This goes for all these ranking-type sites, and just ico-related ones.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
I agree with this point, a project can pay money for a higher score on that site, it is a kind of marketing like bounties campaign in this forums  Grin Many investors don't have time to read or research, so they trust some reputation website  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
The author of the article is absolutely right. Maybe a year ago or a little more you could trust such sites and lists, but not now. Personally, I use these sites only to see new projects, and then I'll analyze it myself!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
There are so many ICO listing sites on the internet Smiley). It's hard to know which one truthworthy and I think of course a lot of ICO listing sites received money to give any ICO project high score on their website like any cryptocurrency listed as coin of the week by John McAfee. LOL. For me, I only often take a look at icoscanner.io to know how many ETH these ICO project got to know if they're good or not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
Completely agree.
Based on my experience, Some ICOs that are top-ranked in ICO listing websites, raises big money. because they are popular and there are many people trust ICO listing websites. But sadly after they collect that big money, there is no development on the project.
Activity: 164
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: