Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is officially banned in China !!! - page 19. (Read 11280 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
September 04, 2017, 10:34:44 AM
Bitcoin's direction is always going down as a result of China's constant repressive administration, because China is an important country, I wish it was a little innovative like Japan, but last summer My friend who went to China told me that I had an ATM problem, and although he is the biggest investor in Bitcoin, they are not taking a step forward.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 04, 2017, 10:27:03 AM
i think that this is just temporary.
however, there will be strict regulations before approving any ICOs
and strict regulations are needed to protect people from illegal fund raising, and intentional fraud.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
September 04, 2017, 10:20:49 AM
How does China do this? Do they actively search for new and upcoming ICOs and ban their IP addresses? What stops someone from China from sending ETH to an ICO? Or do they all follow what the government says?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
September 04, 2017, 10:01:20 AM
if you ask me, ICOs and this many alt-coins are a bad idea and this ban is somewhat good. Most of the bigger investors were pumping and dumping new alts and crash trier price right after their release for profit and then moving on to the next one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 04, 2017, 09:47:01 AM
In my opinion it is a great step, I think ICOs are really an open window for scams and with the great population adapting BTC it is very hard to still think that every thing is safe within the concept of BTC.
I can see how China contributes to bitcoin and how it affects the whole industry.
It will be a big dip but I am willing to wait. Hope that they resolve issues. Safer income is better than anything else.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 09:05:04 AM
Because of the policy, all cryptocurrency price is down a lot. Some up to -60%.

Mr
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 09:01:57 AM
China is just trolling and spreading FUD, so they can buy cheap coins...
I agree with you. It is hard to believe that they are trying to block all the ICOs. NEO is falling very hard and it is all because of the new rules come from the Chinese government. Well, they can ban but people will still participate in ICOs for sure. China are full of wise and intelligent people. The government can not stop them from earning more and more money
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 08:49:24 AM
I think it's a policy of the Chinese government to protect the citizens from fraud with the ICO. As we know there is many ICOs became a fraud, and China's acting quickly to make regulations on it. Nothing bad can happen if every ICO developer records their name on the official government list to become a legal company. CMIIW.
That's right. We all know that part of ICOs were create for taking money from people without any progressive idea of the token or altcoin. Creators of such ICOs must be really rich now. I think China is the first country who banned ICOs due to their scamming activity, but not the last country who will do the same. All this scammers should be punished and banning is the only way. But again there is a problem of banning of perspective projects which also can be found in all mass of ICOs. I'm so exited about this news that I even don't know what to think about this banning and all those people who already invested in ICOs before it's official release!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 08:42:53 AM
All what I am seeing is just a way reduce the continued dominance of bitcoin and find a way to stop it. Although, they have legitimate reasons because most ICOs don't have a workable prototype but some have turned out to be the best. In all Tue market will still need to react to this news because news from that end always dealt some effect on price but hopefully we recover and continue to soar.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
September 04, 2017, 08:39:53 AM
This is bad, I do believe the government had a good intention but by banning ICO is not a great move. Especially for someone that already put a lot of their money into ICO and this can be the end of china alt coin like neo, but it is not a suprised move made by China, China like to banned everything
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
September 04, 2017, 08:37:55 AM
Here's the list of ICOs banned by China:

Looks like nothing of value was lost. Purge that shit.

Once the markets realize this is not a global ban of all ICOs, but only some ICOs that no one even knows, BTC will be the first to go back up, followed by speculative altcoin money short after.

Stop falling for the good ol chinese tricks and traps and buy the dip.

I don't speak chinese. How do you know it's not a global ban on all ICOs and only a few selected ones?

That thing does look like a list. So if there is a list, im guessing the ban is not global.

One of the ICOs that got me worried the most is NEO due the massive volume, but it looks like this will not have an impact on NEO (other than the price crash due panic selling of course..)

What I don't get is.. he says "regulation", but this is a straight ban so?
Activity: 336
September 04, 2017, 08:19:19 AM

Some idiots have to sell BTC at $4,160 for others to buy them.
I wonder who thinks that selling BTC at $4,160 is a smart move.

USA will wake up soon and buy all the BTC. A nice heist. For once uncle Sam wins agains the Great Wall.

And China not being able to buy more BTC with fiat will have issues coming back in the game.
BTC becomes a scarce and wanted resource. It's becoming precious for China (if you managed to get some before, you are lucky!).

India, Korea, Japan, and southeast Asia must be laughing hard today.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 07:43:21 AM
Activity: 378
September 04, 2017, 07:42:19 AM
only two countries banned ico that is china and america ,, so there are still many countries that allow ico, we need not worry, maybe at this time, the news affecting bitcoin price, yesterday the price of $ 4900 bitcoin and now drops to 4200 $, altcoin price also down ,. I hope this is only temporary.
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token
September 04, 2017, 07:36:01 AM
Does it mean, that all ICO in the world is banned by Chinese government?
Activity: 252
September 04, 2017, 07:24:07 AM
Well China is makes right decision banning ICO for good China is just protecting their people's wealth to those fraudulent ICO scams but it's quite disappointing that scammers ruined the name of ICOs and also for the legitimate ones. Now it is hard to choose and trust on ICOs because of these scammers.

I couldn't agree more, but at the same time they're excluding their people from potential legitimate ones, if there are such. In my opinion, it's a bold move for China.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 04, 2017, 07:20:42 AM
Have they already officially banned it? I thought it was reports saying that the government would ban it and not an official law yet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
September 04, 2017, 07:19:25 AM
Well China is makes right decision banning ICO for good China is just protecting their people's wealth to those fraudulent ICO scams but it's quite disappointing that scammers ruined the name of ICOs and also for the legitimate ones. Now it is hard to choose and trust on ICOs because of these scammers.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 07:13:58 AM
Seems like the beginning of the end for unregulated ICOs.

KYC doesn't fix anything. It's the ICO owners that need to be reviewed, not the investors.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
September 04, 2017, 07:12:35 AM
Buz for investors it should noz have relevance, only for the projects, right?
Pages:
Jump to: