Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is the best way to invest? - page 30. (Read 27265 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 06:00:25 PM
Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
March 19, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
ico is a very good way to invest his money. but the problem is you have to find the right ico. There are many scaam ico here today in the forum. Last time I invested in LISK and ELECTRONEUM. And today in Belugapay and CoinMetro. And I do not know if the prices will fall or rise now. but I do not care. I will keep all the tokens I buy today for 13 months
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 01:13:37 PM
Yes,  In our modern generation,  ICO companies are the best type of investment because they will provide a smooth, fast,  paperless and convenient transaction; unlike in stocks that there are lots of
paperworks to do.  ICO companies save the time in order to become more productive.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

Definitely Yes. ICO is one of the best way to invest especially in short term investment. But not all ICO are good, some are scam. It is important to learn about ICO that you want to work with. Be sure that ICO is legit. Always read to make sure that it is legit because most of the ICO projects are scam. Not all investments in ICO are success even though it is profitable like other coin but be sure that you read all about ICO to avoid failures.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
Yes, I believe that ICO is the best way to invest in specially in short time investment.  But we have to be cautious in the ICO we invest in.  As we all know, there are some scam ICO in the market.  So, prior to investing, analyzation of project through reading its white paper and knowing the developers is a must. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:25:26 AM
This is certainly one of the best ways to make good money in a short period of time, the supercene market will stabilize and there will still be many good ICO! In the meantime, we are waiting for news and hope for the best!
copper member
Activity: 37
March 19, 2018, 08:16:37 AM
Join the ico www.yobank.io
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 08:15:22 AM
I think yes, but this is a very risky way if you go to the scam. If it's good to choose, this is the best way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
March 19, 2018, 08:06:24 AM
What to invest in ICO, you need to understand the projects. But first, at least look at their ratings on the first sites -https://icobench.com/ico/databrokerdao
Take a look-https://databrokerdao.com/
The owner of the sensor will receive 80% of the data listed for him for IoT-data
Already tomorrow begins the preliminary sale, the entrance is at least 10ETH, but the bonus is 50%!
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 07:40:44 AM
for me invest to half to altcoins and half to icos, so less risk, win-win situation
Activity: 70
March 19, 2018, 06:13:00 AM
Before deciding to invest in ICO, you must first learn about the project and the coin team. Some participating ICOs are profitable, but you need to be patient to get the benefits of ICO that I have to follow. So the important thing is to do research. If you want to make a decision later, invest in ICO.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 06:11:35 AM
ICO is the worst investment method. It's basically like putting money into startups, 99% of them being fraudulent, and the rest going to be profitable decades.
Activity: 98
March 19, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

I think so, with less capital then ICO is the first choice
Activity: 149
March 19, 2018, 06:09:48 AM
All ICOs are different, so you should read all ICOs carefully before investing. Some projects are promising and worth the risk.
Activity: 144
March 19, 2018, 06:08:04 AM
ICO is not the best way to invest, and I think it is a high risk and high compensation method to invest. The ICO market is not mature, so there is a lot of scams to find potential projects.
Activity: 144
March 19, 2018, 06:06:03 AM
It really depends on your risk tolerance.
Most of the time there is no difference from Ponzi. You only need to be able to identify hidden treasures of hundreds.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 01:12:45 PM
A few months ago an answer was enough controversial because of fast-growing price of bitcoin but with this capitalization, if you will find good ICO you will receive more profit than just holding
Activity: 139
March 18, 2018, 01:11:10 PM
Hello.Don't think all the ICOs are best.It's very wrong.Most of the ICOs are scam.And some other campaigns coin worth is drop after the ICO.Because of that you should do some research on ICOs before investing.Manly focus on their project aim.Check wether are their similar project.Research about the specification about the ICO.Don't forget to check the project team.Also whitepaper,Roadmap etc.i like to suggest you a specific project.It is CVPROOF.It mainly aims to the job market.I had very deep research on it.It has very good gain on the market after the ICO.You can check it through their web site.Good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 12:52:28 PM
It of course is favorable to ICO, it is necessary to choose the worthy project and to buy coins, sometimes it is even better to buy right after ico to buy as the price is slightly lower. But fundamental coins have to be in a portfolio as the risk is high to be mistaken in ico.
Activity: 126
March 17, 2018, 07:41:28 PM
Last time a lot of skam ICO. Think no, not so best way. It's mostly about pre-paid services which will be developed in nearest years. In other words, you're funding a better world. Security tokens are only about investments. Cryptocurrencies also, but it's more about trading.
Pages:
Jump to: