Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is the best way to invest? - page 61. (Read 27265 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
A New Exchange Era
January 15, 2018, 03:07:34 PM
Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?

I'm sure ICO is a great way to make money! In fact, you yourself will be able to answer your question if you take a couple of hours to learn the ICO that have already been. And you will see that even the recent ones can make a profit of hundreds of percent. And I am also confident that such projects will continue to appear, since without successful ICO there would be no fraudulent ones.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 15, 2018, 02:50:32 PM
ICOs are a good kind of investment as you can buy the coins at a cheap rate but there are certain risk involved in it and when we look at them we feel that ICO is not a good investment. Major draw back of ICO is scam as ICO are the shortest way to earn money and these scam ico causes a decrease in the popularity of ICO. At this moment i think investment in an ico is not a good idea.
ICO investments can either work for you or not. Most scam the people but when the ICO is successful it should bring more value on the coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 15, 2018, 02:41:28 PM
If you decide to go for an ICO, check out Monetize: https://monetizecoin.io/5a5caac74b5e5. The way their ICO is set up, selling coins for $0.35 in round 1, up to $2.40 in round 9, you can make some serious money if you get in at early stages. Sale starts monday. You should do your own research and decide what you want to buy for yourself, but this could be something you might want to look in to.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 02:32:23 PM
ICOs are a good kind of investment as you can buy the coins at a cheap rate but there are certain risk involved in it and when we look at them we feel that ICO is not a good investment. Major draw back of ICO is scam as ICO are the shortest way to earn money and these scam ico causes a decrease in the popularity of ICO. At this moment i think investment in an ico is not a good idea.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 02:30:18 PM
I consider that ICO is not necessarily the best way to invest. Perhaps this is an easier, faster way if you already have the knowledge and money, then with the help of ICO you can multiply your finances.
But if money and experience is not enough this is not the best option. In this case, it is better to look at prospective projects with bounty programs, or buy inexpensive undervalued coins, well, or buy promising new coins when entering the stock exchange, often they are immediately merged by bounties hunters and you can buy something good inexpensively.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 15, 2018, 01:58:51 PM
of course. as you can see now. Bitcoin has stoped grow quickly. So, investing in ICO is the best way to earn money fast. Livestars is one of the best ICO in this moment. You should consider seriously and buy its tokens. Here its website: https://livestars.io/
Activity: 336
January 15, 2018, 01:56:26 PM
Investing is the best way for making money without trading troubles,just choose a few interesting and promising ico with good team,invest your money and forget about it at least for 6 months  Wink Then you'll be happy to see your money ×10 or ×100!
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 15, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
as different investors work on decision with the use of customs of personal preference,
there might with varies as option to follows with finale on decision to gives with the limit on entrance to recalls with disputes on insertion as attending market of exchange.

Activity: 322
January 15, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
if in my opinion, yes because from my experience, ico is one of the best things to invest, i follow some ico to get some profit, and for now, i get profit and i am satisfied with him, in the future I will reproduce more ico I follow, hopefully get the benefits as before
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
To me, I think ico is one of the best way to invest if not the best, because Bitcoin value was low in last few years but as of present its go to 15$k +- Value. good coins can be gotten from good value ​​at a very low price with ICO. So ICO is seen as more profitable way.

Yes definitely, and risk is also very low, as you invest not much money.
Activity: 42
January 15, 2018, 12:14:22 PM
Yes, investing in an ICO can lead to x5-x10 profit instantly as long the ICO is well planned and has a support of the community. Like what happened to ETN, it has a full support of the community and they are trying to provide the mass adoption to the people.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 15, 2018, 12:14:13 PM
No doubt, initial coin offering has given birth to a lot of beautiful and nice products. At same time it has also given birth to lots of cryptocurrency millionaires. All you need to do is search for good ICO, and you are good to make some money.
Activity: 490
January 15, 2018, 12:08:57 PM
Yes. ICO is the best way to invest. Only thing you should do is learn how to select a good ico. You need to evaluate the value of concept, skills of team, level of community support, market cap and roadmap targets. Only if you do a correct evaluate, you will win.
Activity: 269
January 15, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
I do not think to invest well through ICO because now many projects and ICO fail I prefer to invest in addition to investing with ICO because ICO does not promise to invest well
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
January 15, 2018, 12:00:06 PM
If u do enough research about ICO's and if u see its worth to invest to that project and team, i am sure u ll have very big profit and if u hold for long term u ll very big profit. I am going to invest in some ICO's next days..
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 11:56:36 AM
It is the best way to invest. Even if it is a scamcoin, it has grown from ico price.
Activity: 238
January 15, 2018, 11:51:44 AM
ICO is an interesting way to invest money! But you have to be very careful and carefully study the team and activity!
Activity: 27
January 15, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
I think yes, because ico can give its investors a very extraordinary advantage, that's why many people start investing in ICO

Finding a good ICO is hard. You are lucky if you can still find good and profitable ICO these day. Some of them are just a bunch of scams trying to find a fortune.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 15, 2018, 09:03:38 AM
I think yes, because ico can give its investors a very extraordinary advantage, that's why many people start investing in ICO
Activity: 27
January 15, 2018, 08:56:08 AM
I don't think ICO's are a good idea to investors with short starting capital. It's way riskier than trading in my opinion. I'd better hold or do trading at least I have the control of my short investment.
Pages:
Jump to: