Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 79. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
thanks for all the answers. but unfortunately, I still do not understand why your tokens on the platform will serve? how will the training be conducted? Will your white paper be translated into other languages?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
From what i understand,your project is mostly aimed at medical professionals,right?Or its for general public too?

I think yes,mostly aimed at medical professionals,radiologists to be more precise,but i think even those who just t want to learn more about radiology can use it,even contribute and get rewards.Its basically learning tool,atleats thats how i understood it.
That's right

But can the general public also access this for a certain fee?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
From what i understand,your project is mostly aimed at medical professionals,right?Or its for general public too?

I think yes,mostly aimed at medical professionals,radiologists to be more precise,but i think even those who just t want to learn more about radiology can use it,even contribute and get rewards.Its basically learning tool,atleats thats how i understood it.
That's right
copper member

Exactly the Platform target the medical professionals
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

copper member
Have you decided about bonuses during ICO? Can't find that info anywhere.

Sure we have decided for bonuses
The pre-ICO have in general 20% bonus extra in compare to ICO
in Pre-ICO ---- 1 ETH = 2,500,000 GRAY
in ICO       ---- 1 ETH = 2,000,000 GRAY

More bonuses are reserved for large purchases as follows:
>= 5 ETH 1.25%
>= 15 ETH 2.5%
>= 50 ETH 3.75%
>= 100 ETH 5%
>= 250 ETH 7.50%
>= 500 ETH 10.00%
Activity: 90
Activity: 322
Have you decided about bonuses during ICO? Can't find that info anywhere.
copper member
do I understand correctly that the beta version is already working? link please? I do not really understand why you need tokens on your platform?

If you read this thread thoroughly you will fine an answer for every question you've asked. But I am going to answer these questions once again.

1) Yeah the Beta version is live at the main Domain of VoxelX
http://www.voxelx.com/

2) Our project is huge and consist of 3 stages, the 1st stage is the development of the platform and the 2nd stage is the stage of montizing the content and the publishers using the Blockchain. This pic below will illustrate these stages in a simple way

Activity: 252
do I understand correctly that the beta version is already working? link please? I do not really understand why you need tokens on your platform?
copper member
This a praiseworthy project. They got my vote!
special for medical guys

I wonder if they will make an easier version for non-medical people somewhere down the line.
This difficult for now because we are targeting people in the medical field
copper member
I see there is fb in bounty... are they allow?
I didn't understand what do you mean?

Maybe he is asking if FB is still allowing bounties or any crypto related projects. They plan to ban it in a couple of months.
Thanks for your assistance
Activity: 196
special for medical guys

I wonder if they will make an easier version for non-medical people somewhere down the line.
copper member
The bounty in FB runs till now normally
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Maybe he is asking if FB is still allowing bounties or any crypto related projects. They plan to ban it in a couple of months.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bosnia...
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
special for medical guys
Activity: 280
Did you have private sale stage,and if yes how many tokens were sold that way,if you can disclose that information?
Private sale will be running with pre- sale stage but unfortunately we can not tell much about it now.

Thank you for sharing as much as you can. IMO it's very important to have private sale, and even better to do it pre-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: