Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO I've invested this month - HUGE potential - page 3. (Read 2184 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
How come zilliqa is closed? it didnt even started.. what it is happening and information? This is confusing me.. Thank you

Yes unfortunately their Hardcap was set in dollar and, due to the rise of the ETH value in the last month, with the amout of collected ETH during the presale they already covered the hard cap. However due to the enormous request by the community they are doing a close community contribution fot who joined their Telegram, slack, before 29/11
I LIKE that their Hardcap is put in dollar that means they are not greedy as other people. But the presale is bought by whales. Is there chance to be loadoff on the initial release?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Your ICOs are so good. And I wanna add one more project to you. That is United Traders. It has mobilized over $11 million now. This is really a potential to invest. Let access its website to research: https://uttoken.io/.

Fullly agree, real working company as I sad before. U can check for example their youtube channel, all with open faces, working for years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
Your ICOs are so good. And I wanna add one more project to you. That is United Traders. It has mobilized over $11 million now. This is really a potential to invest. Let access its website to research: https://uttoken.io/.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
The market is now full of ICOs. I think it makes more sense to invest in existing projects according to the developed road map.
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
For the OP to write about this ICO is just a cash grab, probably a Dev of the projects that he has stated too. Everyone please do your due diligence
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I don’t know anything about this projects, maybe I have to explore in this forum much more. So thank you giving some hint for a promising ICO.
Activity: 187
So they can't label those products without useless WaBi coin? Or are we going to discriminate money? I don't think there's such a thing.. I don't think WaBi is going to get a monopoly on selling non counterfeited products nor the labels.
They don't need a monopoly, actually. Just a share of a trillion-sized market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Every time a new ICO comes out. You keep seeing comments like it's a good project, it's promising e.t.c but it mostly turns out to be a scam project. Infact, many just copy the ideas and roadmaps of the ones that have existed and failed already. Other times they simply replace the logos and name of the old project and insert a new one. Staying away from them from now.
Activity: 644
I'm interested in United Traders. Real working trading company with real products. I studied trading by their site and youtube channel. It is strange that haven't already get the hardcap. Their working already for years, created own company with their team. And now need just level up.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-united-traders-the-high-end-solutions-in-trading-technology-2384512
Activity: 22
Surprised no one has mentioned Steneum.  It is another lending platform, but with probably the most ideal formula for their lending I've seen out of any of them, it's kinda nut.  Anyway, give it a look over, their net ICO stage opens on the 11th. 

https://steneum.com/?aff=17195
Activity: 266
Oracles Network seems pretty legit after looking at their website and whitepaper. But I have been very apprehensive lately about joining in on ICOs as I have had some very bad luck in the recent history.

I have participated in some pretty great looking ICOs and been scammed entirely on a few occasions lately. Now I look at ICOs as that cute dog next door that everyone says is a biter ... It looks cute and harmless, but if you pet it, you'll end up at the hospital getting stitches.  Grin

Good luck to everyone in their investments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
They're all good projects. It is known that investing amount can be divided into 3 and invest in all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
PSA: Stay away from ICOs, if you want to invest your hard earned money, invest in altcoins, there are a lot of great projects out there.

Invest in protocols, not companies.

Zilliqua for instance is a protocol, backed by the university of Singapore, with an incredible team and an huge potential to became a market leader.

Oracles network is an infrastructure, quoting their words: "We see Oracles POA Network as a first step towards realizing our vision of horizontal blockchains scalability by creating a swarm of blockchains with Proof of Authority consensus, connected by interledger protocols."

Wabi of course is a company but it's pure speculation due to the WTC value =D
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
How come zilliqa is closed? it didnt even started.. what it is happening and information? This is confusing me.. Thank you

Yes unfortunately their Hardcap was set in dollar and, due to the rise of the ETH value in the last month, with the amout of collected ETH during the presale they already covered the hard cap. However due to the enormous request by the community they are doing a close community contribution fot who joined their Telegram, slack, before 29/11
Activity: 32
I have also invested in some, but will have a look on which u written
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
PSA: Stay away from ICOs, if you want to invest your hard earned money, invest in altcoins, there are a lot of great projects out there.

Invest in protocols, not companies.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Same here. Went to the site and they're saying something like closed
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 06:21:21 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
December 03, 2017, 10:15:47 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
December 03, 2017, 06:45:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: