Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥ICO LIVE ▉UP TO 100% BONUS▉ 🌐 Spheris: Decentralized Application Marketplace - page 3. (Read 15981 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

We are very excited to announce the addition of Mr. Italo Vignoli to our advisory team!

Italo’s activity in high-tech PR and marketing spans over thirty years, starting immediately after the launch of the IBM PC. Since 2003, he is also active in marketing of free open source software, has contributed to the birth of LibreOffice, one of the largest and most successful FOSS projects, and is a director of Open Source Initiative (OSI).

Italo’s valuable expertise in the field will help us advance our open source initiative even further.
Read more on his LinkedIn profile  Smiley

Congrats to the team. Good luck on your ICO
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Please keep in mind that Etherscan only shows ETH contributions. We also have a growing number of BTC contributions being made.  Smiley

Perhaps, to provide for investments in LTC? Then maybe the number of investors will increase. Not everyone likes to transfer LTC to ETH and BTC and then to invest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

We are very excited to announce the addition of Mr. Italo Vignoli to our advisory team!

Italo’s activity in high-tech PR and marketing spans over thirty years, starting immediately after the launch of the IBM PC. Since 2003, he is also active in marketing of free open source software, has contributed to the birth of LibreOffice, one of the largest and most successful FOSS projects, and is a director of Open Source Initiative (OSI).

Italo’s valuable expertise in the field will help us advance our open source initiative even further.

Congratulations!

It's a big deal to find great advisor especially Mr. Italo Vignoli!

Have a full cup.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://spheris.io

Please keep in mind that Etherscan only shows ETH contributions. We also have a growing number of BTC contributions being made.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Due to recent attacks on the ICO website, we are now added ICO website security reporting/audit service in our list of services.

ICO website security audit:
Weprovides total security audit for your ICO website as ICO websites must make web application security not only a priority, but a fundamental requirement as the ICO website are made for raising the funds from crowd and the security audit is must for prevention of any hacking attempts.

We Detects over 3000 web application vulnerabilities by scanning open-source software and custom-built applications and detect Critical Vulnerabilities with highest Accuracy.

Most of the ICOs use WordPress  and we scan those installations for over 1100 known vulnerabilities in WordPress’ core, themes and plugins.

We provide total security audit for the website for making it bulletproof from the hacking attempts.

I get this information from chat group spheris telegram

yes, there is update now from their website...
now i can not see how much ETH already invest...
or any link or maybe i miss it
Please check
https://etherscan.io/address/0x2136200cf38fa2a4d6b1755c29bfc86251dcf7dd
Activity: 182
Due to recent attacks on the ICO website, we are now added ICO website security reporting/audit service in our list of services.

Weprovides total security audit for your ICO website as ICO websites must make web application security not only a priority, but a fundamental requirement as the ICO website are made for raising the funds from crowd and the security audit is must for prevention of any hacking attempts.

We Detects over 3000 web application vulnerabilities by scanning open-source software and custom-built applications and detect Critical Vulnerabilities with highest Accuracy.

Most of the ICOs use WordPress  and we scan those installations for over 1100 known vulnerabilities in WordPress’ core, themes and plugins.

We provide total security audit for the website for making it bulletproof from the hacking attempts.

yes, there is update now from their website...
now i can not see how much ETH already invest...
or any link or maybe i miss it
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

How relevant is all this to Spheris? Are you part of the team? Or what is your job?
Activity: 333
Merit: 11

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
the main problem of this project is the huge token supply , if the Developer does not reduce the token supply, we can be sure softcap will not be achieved.
I originally wanted to invest in this project but I was very hesitant because of the huge token supply.
a very large token supply makes it difficult for whales to play in the market.

Same reason for me.
They should have created a mSPHR a la IOTA for their marketplace and a SPHR for the exchanges/ holders
At this level, it inplies a low price in BTC, hence an ETH or LTC only trade... hence lower volumes ...

Sorry to see thst the ICO doesn’t go as well as planned. Not sure about the new bonus scheme. Looks like “mega sales” to me.

I find the project interesting, hende I’ll keep following this thread.
Hope you guys will have good news soon!
the main problem of this project is the huge token supply , if the Developer does not reduce the token supply, we can be sure softcap will not be achieved.
I originally wanted to invest in this project but I was very hesitant because of the huge token supply.
a very large token supply makes it difficult for whales to play in the market.
Activity: 238
Introducing the New Bonuses Structure

We are happy to announce our new bonuses structure, a revamp of the old model to make it much more accessible to contributors and give highly attractive rewards for those who wish to participate.
The new bonus changes are retroactive, meaning those who already contributed more than 5 ETH will receive additional SPRS tokens according to the new bonuses structure.

Updated Hard Cap

After a careful re-evaluation, we have decided to introduce a hard cap to our crowdsale in order to reassure our contributors and raise their confidence in the future of the Spheris project.
The new hard cap is set to 10,000 ETH. The crowdsale will end once we either (1) reach the hard cap or (2) reach the end date of October 19th.

you overhaul the hardcap but do not change the softcap and the token amount, still investors don't want to enter because the supply  of tokens that many make the difficulty of market price control.
ICO projects are not just talk of additional concepts and bonuses.
but the game of market price when listing is also very important.
since you update this last investor transaction is 17 hours ago.
it's the latest transaction using ETH https://etherscan.io/address/0x2136200cf38fa2a4d6b1755c29bfc86251dcf7dd

until this post is made, no new progress
and also there is a litle different number from https://etherscan.io/address/0x2136200cf38fa2a4d6b1755c29bfc86251dcf7dd and from https://spheris.io/crowdsale#top
but i think that doesn't matter
maybe it need more time and more examination from investor to decide to invest in this project or not
some post above that said some problem that i agreed the most still burden my mind...

With this new bonus policy, I hope this will reboost this ICO !!
Still 2000 eth to reach the softcap ... this is going to be very difficult !!

yeah me too pal
i'll keep support with twitter anyway

We are happy to announce our new bonuses structure, a revamp of the old model to make it much more accessible to contributors and give highly attractive rewards for those who wish to participate.
The new bonus changes are retroactive, meaning those who already contributed more than 5 ETH will receive additional SPRS tokens according to the new bonuses structure.

Updated Hard Cap

After a careful re-evaluation, we have decided to introduce a hard cap to our crowdsale in order to reassure our contributors and raise their confidence in the future of the Spheris project.
The new hard cap is set to 10,000 ETH. The crowdsale will end once we either (1) reach the hard cap or (2) reach the end date of October 19th.

you overhaul the hardcap but do not change the softcap and the token amount, still investors don't want to enter because the supply  of tokens that many make the difficulty of market price control.
ICO projects are not just talk of additional concepts and bonuses.
but the game of market price when listing is also very important.
since you update this last investor transaction is 17 hours ago.
it's the latest transaction using ETH https://etherscan.io/address/0x2136200cf38fa2a4d6b1755c29bfc86251dcf7dd
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

With this new bonus policy, I hope this will reboost this ICO !!
Still 2000 eth to reach the softcap ... this is going to be very difficult !!

We have divided the bonuses into three different layers:

Updated Hard Cap

Activity: 217
I still know few coins with huge supply like DENT ?
DENT 10 billion
DOM - approx 6 billion

but 2 trillion is huge for the project

IOTA actually has a coin supply of 2,779,530,283,000,000 (2.7 quadrillion) and they are one of the highest market cap coins. There are so many IOTA that they trade in units of mega-IOTA (millions). I would say that 2 trillion probably wasn't necessary, but it is for all practical matters irrelevant. What matters is the project, not coin supply. It might be a good idea for Spheris to adopt a similar approach to their coin supply to draw in more investors.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/
Circulating Supply

2,779,530,283 MIOTA

Max Supply

2,779,530,283 MIOTA

Correct me if I'am wrong and please explain if know my false.

The coin supply is MIOTA (with an 'M' for mega or million IOTA, like MB for megabyte) not IOTA which would be singular.
the minimum amount needed, that's 2,525 ETH. If we do not reach this minimum, contributions will be refunded.
And now find investor raise just 27% from softcap , less 20 days to get 2000 ETH to reach softcap.
I'm sure this is very difficult, because the main factor that makes it difficult is token supply that is too much 2 trillion.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
DENT 10 billion
DOM - approx 6 billion

IOTA actually has a coin supply of 2,779,530,283,000,000 (2.7 quadrillion) and they are one of the highest market cap coins. There are so many IOTA that they trade in units of mega-IOTA (millions). I would say that 2 trillion probably wasn't necessary, but it is for all practical matters irrelevant. What matters is the project, not coin supply. It might be a good idea for Spheris to adopt a similar approach to their coin supply to draw in more investors.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/
Circulating Supply

2,779,530,283 MIOTA

Max Supply

2,779,530,283 MIOTA

Correct me if I'am wrong and please explain if know my false.
Activity: 217
DENT 10 billion
DOM - approx 6 billion

DENT 10 billion
DOM - approx 6 billion

Hello bgibso01,
Please check out our post regarding 2 trillion token supply here: https://medium.com/@spheris/2-trillion-spheris-tokens-crazy-or-is-it-8b09ed60a9f4
Pages:
Jump to: