Pages:
Author

Topic: (ICO) Minerone - The World's Biggest Crowdfunded Crypto Mining Operation - page 2. (Read 311 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

More information on the WEBSITE  Wink
You wrote. "Miner One is an ultra-modern work with crypto-currency processing, based on the reverse graphics, built and managed
a group of experts and professionals in the field of data processing on behalf of Miner One. "The question is: What is a reverse schedule? Forgive not a professional, but I want to understand.

in our white paper on page 23 you can find our roadmap - what and when is going to happen i.e

You wrote. "Miner One is an ultra-modern work with crypto-currency processing, based on the reverse graphics, built and managed
a group of experts and professionals in the field of data processing on behalf of Miner One. "The question is: What is a reverse schedule? Forgive not a professional, but I want to understand.

Thank you for your questions. Could you please explain what do you mean by "reverse schedule"?
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
So are you part of the team or just an investor to this project? Such mining operation is only good for the owners but for the investors, not a guarantee to really earn much profit.

Hi! I'm not from the team, but I can answer some questions. I think this is a good offer for those who want to invest in bitcoin mining.
Of course there are projects that can give much more profit.  Smiley
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So are you part of the team or just an investor to this project? Such mining operation is only good for the owners but for the investors, not a guarantee to really earn much profit.

More information on the WEBSITE  Wink

Another shit ico
You guys better be careful
Being in Europe and offering guaranteed returns is not a good mix
If btc goes to sub 4K I hope you have a good legal team once the lawsuits come in

The site has a star

* All illustrations and examples are based on good faith estimates by Miner One and should not be considered a promise or a guarantee, nor an offer to purchase or sell securities. For detailed estimates and calculations, please see the Miner One White Paper

Also read

I see your calculations are based on a bitcoin (BTC) price of USD 14,000. What if it’s less?

We estimate that Miner One can mine profitably within a broad range of BTC values. Our White Paper details numerous scenarios in addition to that one. Miner One can even protect you from BTC volatility and serious downturns. Please read the White Paper at WEBSITE for more scenarios and an explanation of the Miner One “Cushion Effect” that can amortise BTC volatility.

Maybe bitcoin will not grow. Maybe bitcoin will fall. Then there will be no such profits.
Maybe the profit is different. With a bad scenario for bitcoin.
A bad scenario is possible.

We have a number of scenarios described in White Paper

Mining bitcoin can be very profitable under current conditions if you are paying ultra-low-electricity rates and using cutting-edge-equipment obtained at wholesale prices. Please note that our calculations are a good faith estimate, not a promise or obligation. Many factors beyond any single person’s or entity’s control influence mining profitability. But, under current conditions, we believe we can deliver excellent returns on your investment.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Another shit ico
You guys better be careful
Being in Europe and offering guaranteed returns is not a good mix
If btc goes to sub 4K I hope you have a good legal team once the lawsuits come in

The calculator is available on the WEBSITE

Wink

Current Bonus 10%

Why MinerOne?

The World's Biggest Crowdfunded Crypto Mining  Operation.
Not a pool. Not a cloud. Miner One is today's most advanced mining equipment and ultra-low-cost electricity. So everyone profits.

What is MinerOne?

Miner One is a cutting-edge, crowdfunded cryptocurrency mining operation built and managed
by a team of data center industry experts and professionals on behalf of the Miner One
Community. Miner One Community Members contribute to building Miner One mining centers
and share their output transparently and equitably using Ethereum-based smart contracts.

Advantages to investors:

-Very strong, clear and innovative concept based on real business
-Powerful and highly-experienced team
-Soft Cap 3 000 ETH , hard cap – 200 000 ETH

WEBSITE  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

( The site has a lot of information about the project)

Wink
Pages:
Jump to: