Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO now] SOFIN - International fiat platform for P2P loans - page 6. (Read 7699 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
The team needs a little more advertising and PR on the network, the project and idea are worth a lot of money, but looking at their fees on the ICO project is very much underestimated and it seems to me that when they enter the exchange, the price will grow strongly
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
nice project! good luck to you guys. thank you
Activity: 16
good presentation, a very good, inovative and developemental project
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Read more: https://www.facebook.com/sofinplatform/posts/1619177568171563
To find out more about the Sofin project, please visit our channel at Telegram: http://t.me/sofin
Activity: 145
Amazing project. Awesome team. The best project, every details of project are given. I can see now more investors for this. I hope you rock in market
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Sofin will be Big simply because the Lending Industry is also Big. If you add the Blockchain Technology to the conventional methods of the current Lending Industry, it will give it a major boost in performance and reliability. It will also become more secure and faster given that this will be operational in the whole world
Hi! Thanks for the feedback Smiley We are trying to improve the project
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
It seems we’re beginning to have too much cryptos doing P2P loans when we already have some cryptos in the market doing the same. I know for sure that ETHLend and one or two cryptos does this. How do the dev plan to make this project a major competitor. Though it seems that they already have a running physical financial business, taking it to the next level will be beyond that. I wish the team success in this project.

Activity: 6
hope that this is going to be a good project wish you guys best of luck
Activity: 229
Im Looking forward to the project its great keep up the good work dev, hope to be succes and we make it to the moon together..
Activity: 32
I see this project are successful in near future good luck.
Activity: 13
Activity: 36
Wow! looking forward in your project and team's success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I hope all succeed in this project 

Yeah, I hope this project succeed even if this project is created last october 2017. I hope for more developments
Activity: 9
I hope all succeed in this project 
Activity: 470
Activity: 26
It was a good development project and i hop it wil b more benefit to the investor. Best of luck
Activity: 13
many details that i have all understanding to this project all its clear and great keep up the good work dev its all participants are joining was many and convincing to join thanks for this participate me
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Looking forward to the project.
Activity: 6
I join Program, airdrop1, join t.me Sofin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
many details that i have all understanding to this project all its clear and great keep up the good work dev its all participants are joining was many and convincing to join thanks for this participate me
Pages:
Jump to: