Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO researching - page 2. (Read 479 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 06:42:41 AM
In my opinion, one of the most promising projects in the next 3 months will be DADI. If the team gets to implement their plans,
then this project will shoot no worse than Ethereum, Ripple and other high-yield projects.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
January 07, 2018, 05:37:04 AM
Im currently researching which ICO's may become a good investment.

Would anyone like to suggest any that they think are going to be the star of 2018?

Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services or simply Titanium is one of the most perfect ICO in 2018. I do not just recommend this ICO because I am wearing their signature and avatar. I am recommending the ICO of Titanium because I truly believe in the ideas and objectives of the project. They envision the entire IT enterprise to become virtual. That is not just a simple idea. That is a definitely an amazing one. They have a sold out pre-ICO and currently they have so far gathered more than $3,000,000 in their ICO. You still have time to join and be part of the revolution.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
January 07, 2018, 05:30:03 AM
I think you need to check swissborg the crowdsales will actually be ending in 3 days time. swissborg is wealth management platform for cryptos based on the blockchain, made in Switzerland by a team of financial experts. their token holders become community members and are rewarded for participating in referendums to decide the future of SwissBorg.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 05:15:22 AM

Would anyone like to suggest any that they think are going to be the star of 2018?
You should go to the ANN thread to learn about the tokens of each upcoming ICO, so you can find potential projects that will make you rich.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 05:11:12 AM
Currently planning on investing in Nucleus Vision and Envion. Nucleus vision plans on integrating IoT into the retail space, while Envion is planning on using mobile mining units to mine coins in places where electricity is a surplus. I feel both have very interesting ideas, and haven't seen any other ICO similar to theirs. Obviously I'm bias about Envion as I'm wearing their signature, so it is best you do your research about these two ICO's before investing in them.
Activity: 37
January 07, 2018, 12:08:09 AM
Some ICOs you can research more, buy never forget to take a look at it.
Sether, Dadi, Rentberry, AidCoin
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
January 06, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

If you're doing your own research then keep doing that, it's not easy to find the right coin, but if you do it instead of relying on the advice given on the forum, you'll be able to find some really nice gems, now if for some reason you think this is too hard then it could be better for you to stick to invest in the most famous coins out there and avoid the big risk of investing in icos.
Activity: 179
January 06, 2018, 11:20:11 PM
I think the ICO project is trying to get too much now, so I won't choose to invest in ICO anytime soon.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 10:39:41 PM
the year 2018 just started, and I have not found a good ICO to invest, but maybe there are some that are still running to this day, namely zipper, realty coin, and NTOK.
brand new
Activity: 0
January 06, 2018, 10:37:09 PM
I would highly recommend looking into COTI. The ICO/ TGE is going to be this quarter and it looks like a very promising project.

coti.io
bxd
Activity: 39
January 06, 2018, 10:36:32 PM
I think you should research the Arcblock. This is a promising ICO because Bitcoin uses blockchain 1.0, Ethereum uses blockchain 2.0 and Arcblock uses blockchain 3.0. Although not yet released, but Arcblock has received the welcome from the community of investors. I recommend researching and buying Arcblocks
Activity: 266
January 06, 2018, 10:34:35 PM
I have my eye on those ones that use AI, bots and technology for trading, lending and arbitraging cryptos 'cause I'm an IT freak.

That's why my bet is on Gimmer. Their approach is different, the team is always available to clarify doubts and they have a demo working. It's very hard to find ICOs that has some work already done. The vast majority just have an idea and sit down waiting for funds.  Gimmer already made a platform that worked early last year and now they have a platform currently in Beta test to release early this year.

Check their Roadmap and Whitepapers https://token.gimmer.net and give me your feedback.

If you're into AI, then you should check SingularityNET. They are the ones responsible for making Sophia the Robot and backed by top leading AI companies including Hanson Robotics and OpenCog Foundation. Although unfortunately, their token sale is over, but you can still buy their AGI tokens once they are listed on exchanges. Now if I'm not mistaken, they have plans to list it on major exchanges, including Bittrex, but let's see.

The project of SingularityNET is over, so I regret not participating, but FortKnoxster is still a good project to study.
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
January 06, 2018, 10:08:28 PM
I have my eye on those ones that use AI, bots and technology for trading, lending and arbitraging cryptos 'cause I'm an IT freak.

That's why my bet is on Gimmer. Their approach is different, the team is always available to clarify doubts and they have a demo working. It's very hard to find ICOs that has some work already done. The vast majority just have an idea and sit down waiting for funds.  Gimmer already made a platform that worked early last year and now they have a platform currently in Beta test to release early this year.

Check their Roadmap and Whitepapers https://token.gimmer.net and give me your feedback.

If you're into AI, then you should check SingularityNET. They are the ones responsible for making Sophia the Robot and backed by top leading AI companies including Hanson Robotics and OpenCog Foundation. Although unfortunately, their token sale is over, but you can still buy their AGI tokens once they are listed on exchanges. Now if I'm not mistaken, they have plans to list it on major exchanges, including Bittrex, but let's see.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
January 06, 2018, 08:16:33 PM
you can also check on the genie ico,more details in the signature I'm wearing.they are a legally licensed lending platform in singapore. The important thing to note about them is that they are officially licensed in singapore and can't run away with anyone's funds without being caught.You could also look at the bee token too which someone mentioned above there
Activity: 9
January 06, 2018, 07:51:59 PM
i think that https://globitex.com/
 and https://amlt.coinfirm.io/ is very good projects and has a good team
do your own research on them mate
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
January 06, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

I think you should research more about their whitepaper and their bounty allocation if the token in ICO reach hardcap then its a good term investment. Buy more when its hot and sell it if they release it in the exchanges
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
January 06, 2018, 07:27:39 PM
ICO researching are done on an extensive basis. I believe that Beefcoin has a fine definition for this.  They have clearly defined broad objectives and goals to formulate strategies in order to achieve their objectives that is "expansion of restaurants and farm."  They coordinated their activities clearly by defining their funds distribution and integrating the plans by pulling everyone in the same direction on how they will allocate the fund resources and where they can be used effectively.  The team are preparing and uncovering for potential bottleneck in the operations before they can occur quoting "There is a problem and we have a working solution".  And lastly, setting a standard or benchmark for evaluating actual operations by means of bonus coupons and buyback of tokens.

Activity: 98
Merit: 7
January 06, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 07:13:14 PM
A very good ICO is Veritas Mining. The project uses renewable, cheap energy sources to maximize profits, which will be shared with token holders.
Token holders are entitled to dividends that are calculated on an annual basis and are paid out on a quarterly basis. Dividends are paid out in Ethereum.
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
January 06, 2018, 07:08:37 PM
The bee token already took 2018 by storm with their presale selling out in 3 minutes. Decentralized Airbnb with zero commissions. Their public crowdsale is on 1/31.
Whitepaper: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf

Telegram: https://t.me/beetoken
Pages:
Jump to: