Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Return On Investment (ROI) Data - page 2. (Read 379 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 07:02:58 PM
Is the data on your database accurate, I have seen that covesting was one of the biggest winner on roi that has 34,560.17% change since the ICO. but then it's current marketprice was $0.7usd and it's ICO price was 1usd. please enlighten me.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 06:47:11 PM
@cryptohipo - Our pleasure. Thanks for checking it out!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 05:57:37 PM
Thank You for telling about the tool. I didn't know about it earlier. I think this will be really useful for all.
Activity: 49
June 25, 2018, 04:19:15 PM
Wow this is really a good project, and will be so helpful for people to watch which icos have the highest ROI so based on that we can find any projects related to it
June 25, 2018, 12:54:45 PM
@TomCarpenter - Our great pleasure. Thank you for taking the time to check it out. I hope you've bookmarked the tool Smiley
Activity: 210
June 23, 2018, 06:01:31 PM
This was a very informative post. The new innovative tool will be very helpful for everyone. Thank you for posting this.
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
It depends on the market situation. I think forecast is not applicable for this market. But if everything remains normal investor can get $200. Now wait and see what happen.
June 22, 2018, 05:58:29 PM
@currencydesigner123 - Thank you greatly for your support. Yes, our goal is to bring financial charts and tools that are used in traditional financial markets and  bring them to the crypto space (indexes, tables, industry growth charts etc). The more data we have, the better. We're injecting new data into the system daily so be sure to bookmark the page and come back often Smiley Thanks again.
Activity: 252
June 22, 2018, 03:28:12 PM
Gracious alright. That is a decent activity. I went to your site to look at the undertakings and I'm upbeat the general insights demonstrate that the normal ROI is in green. This implies if the market improves, ROIs will even be better. This technique is really scientific. Such initiative will make the market more efficient.
June 22, 2018, 01:45:48 AM
@atutay - Thanks! Tonight we just published a video showing how to read our ICO index charts as well. I find our ICO Token index charts so valuable. These tools have been relied on in traditional financial markets and their absence in the crypto space frusterated us..... so we created the indexes ourselves. You can see our Coinist 25 Index here: https://www.coinist.io/25-index/

Watch the video to better understand what the index is and how to to analyze the data contained within it.

I hope you enjoy this free tool as well Smiley

Thanks again.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 01:32:56 AM
Great looking site and very good data which helps people see successful and unsuccessful ICOs. Keep up the good work!
June 22, 2018, 01:18:47 AM
@xianbits - I'm going to have to double check this with my team but I think the other time frames (1 hour, 1 week, 1 month) etc show token price changes during those time frames. The ICO ROI stats (to the far right) are only updated once / day.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 21, 2018, 08:49:45 PM
@xianbits - We're looking into the dimcoin issue you brought up. The issue with many ICOs is that they often sell through stages at a different prices (presale discounts etc). Not only that, most ICOs don't follow the exact same pricing structure. Some ICOs have one pricing tier, others have three pricing tiers, while others have 12 pricing tiers.  What we tend to do is look for the average ICO price to keep the data clean and create a strong ROI standard as a reference point.

I'm looking into the % issue you brought up with dimcoin and I'll post my update in a few minutes after we test.

@xianbits

Thank you for making us aware of the issue with dimcoin. The correct data is now showing. https://www.coinist.io/roi/?token_search=dimcoin

@xianbits - I forgot to answer one of your questions. You asked how often the rankings are update. The answer to the question is every hour.

@xianbits  - Sorry my previous answer was incorrect. We update the ROI data once / day (not / hour as I previously stated).
Hi coinist_io! Thanks for the attention to my concern.
I would agree in using the average ICO price but  maybe it's a lot of hardwork doing so since you also have to take into account the number of tokens sold for each tier or phase to get the exact "average price". My suggestion is just use the cheapest  or the most expensive ICO price for less work since this prices are pre-determined in the whitepaper.

About the "how often do you update" issue, I just noticed in the site that you have 1 Hour, 24 Hours, and Week column. Now I'm getting more confused since you said in your latest reply that it's updated "once/day" but you have this hourly rank. I guess the site is updated hourly. Please clarify further.
June 21, 2018, 06:13:04 PM
We were also just made aware that NEO ICO price was incorrect. That's also been fixed.
June 21, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
@xianbits  - Sorry my previous answer was incorrect. We update the ROI data once / day (not / hour as I previously stated).
June 21, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
If you want to see the original NXT ICO thread it's here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-303898

The people who actually gave money to this project won huge. But read the original thread. If this was posted today would you participate? The project founder states in the original ICO thread... "At the present moment development of the software is not completed.  While I’m working on it we should start the transfer process to decide who and how much coins will get.  This will be done by sending a small amount of BTC to my own address. "

The next post by the founder talks about a strange conversation with a police offer and then he goes onto say "I will reinstall OS on my computer and will disapear for a couple of days until I find other ways to surf anonymously but without Tor." The thread continues, but it mostly goes downhill from there.

So when you see huge ROI gains on NXT on our site, it's because not many people put money into it. The thread scared most people away. Of course the people who were crazy enough to give money, got a very good value on NXT they received when the founder actually did deliver the product AND the NXT platform turned out to be incredible tech. So at the end of the day, people who supported the project got rewarded for their risk Smiley

I'm not sure what the moral of story is but I'm sure there is a lesson in here somewhere. Maybe don't write off seamingly crazy things?

Happy token surfing!
June 21, 2018, 03:08:50 PM
hahaha. @IgorShumilo. The NXT story makes many people want to cry. But I suggest you study the launch of the coin. It's actually quite an interesting and funny story. Quick history lesson: Nxt had an ICO in 2013. The ICO was poorly organized, appeared to many to be a scam, and raised just 21 Bitcoin. That’s 21 BTC in 2013 prices: about $6000. Small potatoes compared to the hundred million plus ICOs popping off these days. Nxt’s development team also went through considerably turnover and upheaval. Nonetheless, they’ve grown and survived to this day and their tech is awesome.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
June 21, 2018, 01:16:14 PM
Thank you for the work done, you created a very good informative resource for the crypto world.
This site shows missed opportunities for investment, I want to cry watching how the Nxt coin made 1,872,316.67% percent of the profit.
June 21, 2018, 12:46:31 PM
@xianbits - I forgot to answer one of your questions. You asked how often the rankings are update. The answer to the question is every hour.
June 21, 2018, 11:27:12 AM
@xianbits

Thank you for making us aware of the issue with dimcoin. The correct data is now showing. https://www.coinist.io/roi/?token_search=dimcoin
Pages:
Jump to: