Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO scene in India - page 2. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 08:46:21 AM
How is the ICO scene in India? Are people investing in ICO's and also any local ICO out there or coming up?

I have not found any ICO beings launched by any of the Indian companies yet. I think since Indians have not launched their own coin yet due to which their is no ICO as of now. Also China has ban the ICO happening in their country citing reasons as it is illegal and all who have raised ICO for their coins are asked to reverse the money to investors back.

Wandx, an indian exchange had a successful ICO.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 05:09:43 PM
Hello,

I'm from India and along with my team I'm working on a project named INDICOIN: BLOCKCHAIN REDEFINING SOCIAL SERVICE.
This will mark the first TOKEN SALE/ICO from India. We are a team of developers working round the clock to make our project one of its kind.

Please read our ANN thread on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142084.
Also, spare some time to read our whitepaper (also available in ANN): http://www.indicoin.org.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Indicoin-Whitepaper-1.pdf
Visit our website at www.indicoin.org.in
I'm sure you'd like our idea and concept.

Please give us your valuable feedback. We really need your support.

Regards,
Mihir
Team Indicoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 02:23:21 PM
I am from india, and I very often invest in ICO. and also I see most teams from bitJob are Indian, I also want to support the project
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 06, 2017, 02:13:35 PM
It's better we don't see any ICO's in India before any law and regulations made by the government. There is 99% possibility of scamming, money laundering.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 06, 2017, 02:01:25 PM
How is the ICO scene in India? Are people investing in ICO's and also any local ICO out there or coming up?

I have not found any ICO beings launched by any of the Indian companies yet. I think since Indians have not launched their own coin yet due to which their is no ICO as of now. Also China has ban the ICO happening in their country citing reasons as it is illegal and all who have raised ICO for their coins are asked to reverse the money to investors back.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 09:29:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: