Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Soferox.com - High paying Signature Campaign - BIG Payouts! [CLOSED] - page 14. (Read 16268 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 130
Hello sir can you clarify the weekly count cut off so that we know when it is , i saw the spreadsheet there has a coubt on the week 1 and week 2 already , however the campaign is 8 days ago since it was started, so please clarify it .thanks OP

7 days after you sign up is your week cut off.
You say you started 8 days ago so you been on the campaign for 1 week and 1 day.
Activity: 496
Merit: 250
Ceck me in livestream twith
Name:   cubevtc
Activity:   238
Position:   Full Member
Bitcoin address:   1FYXigLQGHnu2erdStbvHjpJv54iZS8LMg
signature iff i am accepted
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hello sir can you clarify the weekly count cut off so that we know when it is , i saw the spreadsheet there has a coubt on the week 1 and week 2 already , however the campaign is 8 days ago since it was started, so please clarify it .thanks OP
So this campaign is re open again, hope that this campaign will be paid all of the participants during this ico,.  hope this ico will be success , . goodluck to all of the participants here :0

It's reopened because a few participants dropped out so there are more slots that need filling.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
So this campaign is re open again, hope that this campaign will be paid all of the participants during this ico,.  hope this ico will be success , . goodluck to all of the participants here :0
I would love to join this campaign please.

Btctalk name: llyfee4u
Current post count:39+1
Email Registered at Soferox or Soferox wallet address: DAA08EFE-A39F-46F4-9027-F859F878F089
Bitcoin Adress: 1LYMRXvy6Y1wvLhiJJPjFvXajdRTbYdCur

Please accept me in your campaign. Thank you

You've been accepted.
Thanks

Btctalk name: faraz99
Current post count: 62
Email Registered at Soferox or Soferox wallet address: EDA71863-645D-4C6A-8FC6-BC5D5B386C8F
Bitcoin Adress: 1NGYBEx4TgP6az8hFdyKSdyJH8jL5wHfos

You've been accepted.
Thanks

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Btctalk name: faraz99
Current post count: 62
Email Registered at Soferox or Soferox wallet address: EDA71863-645D-4C6A-8FC6-BC5D5B386C8F
Bitcoin Adress: 1NGYBEx4TgP6az8hFdyKSdyJH8jL5wHfos
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
I would love to join this campaign please.

Btctalk name: llyfee4u
Email Registered at Soferox or Soferox wallet address: DAA08EFE-A39F-46F4-9027-F859F878F089
Bitcoin Adress: 1LYMRXvy6Y1wvLhiJJPjFvXajdRTbYdCur

All participants with no signature have been removed.

We now have 18 slots opened.
Hi Strawberries can you double check my post count from aug 26 2:58:00pm forum time  to september 2:58:00pm forum time because i am only seeing 19 post for this week.
Thank you Strawberries.

Spread Sheet is updated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WtiHtjBNsKU92Isi5wcFI66fUtCP6j2HcY4IhHlOhAU/edit#gid=0
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Hi Strawberries can you double check my post count from aug 26 2:58:00pm forum time  to september 2:58:00pm forum time because i am only seeing 19 post for this week.
Thank you Strawberries.
Btctalk name: Chienna
Email Registered at Soferox or Soferox wallet address: ECEE2C7B-EA16-413E-AAA6-C478CA93BFE6
Bitcoin Adress: 3JHA1zcxD1bq7kn8wAun48tB4Rzz83Nin8

Strawbabies, Please accept me in your campaign. I will do my best for this  Smiley
You have been accepted!
Hi Strawbabies, I was registered on Sept.  1and  since I already met the 20 posts per week,  I just want to ask what date will be my next week start? I was just worried I might post in other topics not counted. Thank you, I hope you notice this.
Hello Psalms23, thank you for joining. Your next week starts a week after you registered. That being said if you are worried about where you should post please read the OP because it will tell you where you can and can't post.

Agin, thank you for joining the campaign!
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hi Strawbabies, I was registered on Sept.  1and  since I already met the 20 posts per week,  I just want to ask what date will be my next week start? I was just worried I might post in other topics not counted. Thank you I hope you notice this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Btctalk name: yojodojo21
Current post count: 42
Email Registered at Soferox or Soferox wallet address: BD5EF4-930C-4BEB-B916-B73C910184DA
Bitcoin Adress: 3ASQAKSMLzJaYGvhp36ck59ZkD87RBmwjr
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
I have some doubts. The payment is 325 Soferox coins for a week but i have received only 213 coins in my soferox account.
Also, if the pre ICO raises the required amount then will the Soferox coins be converted into BTC and sent to our wallet ?
I am going to rank up today. Is there a slot open for Member rank.If not can you reserve it for me for the next slot ?

Where did you get your soferox coin it said at the OP we need wait for the pre-ico of the soferox before we got paid,
Yes you can convert your soferox amount when it goes live in the exchange also you can wait for it to increase in price for a decent profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
I have some doubts. The payment is 325 Soferox coins for a week but i have received only 213 coins in my soferox account.
Also, if the pre ICO raises the required amount then will the Soferox coins be converted into BTC and sent to our wallet ?
I am going to rank up today. Is there a slot open for Member rank.If not can you reserve it for me for the next slot ?
Haven't you read the OP? It says that payment will be sent on September 14 .

I have a question strawbabies, if you dont raise 300k then will the SFX price still remain like what you stated on OP or will it decrease?

The initial price of SFX is said to be that. It may increase or decrease when it goes to an exchange.
Activity: 269
Haven't you read the OP? It says that payment will be sent on September 14 .

I have a question strawbabies, if you dont raise 300k then will the SFX price still remain like what you stated on OP or will it decrease?
Activity: 224
whats wrong with the soferox website?
Activity: 306
Btctalk name: nkarm1
Current post count: 54
Email Registered at Soferox or Soferox wallet address: [email protected]
Bitcoin Adress: 3PPXsJBsmRxHfHASZZh5ZgDo4EhnFa36MB
Pages:
Jump to: