Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰💰 [ICO] [SOUK] CRYPTOSOUK - CRYPTO EXCHANGE FOR MIDDLE EAST 💰💰💰 - page 25. (Read 29613 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Can somone explain whats "souk" means,in the name of the project?

A souq or souk (Arabic: سوق‎, Hebrew: שוק‬ shuq, Spanish: zoco, also spelled shuk, shooq, soq, esouk, succ, suk, sooq, suq, soek) is a marketplace or commercial quarter in Western Asia.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Do you have any plans to offer some kind of voting ,for adding new coin every for free,something like binance is doing with their community coin of the month thing.
Activity: 112
Can somone explain whats "souk" means,in the name of the project?
In Q3, which trading platforms will the SOUK token consider landing on?

CryptoSouk provides unique opportunity to focus a centralized cryptocurrency exchange on the Middle East and the Arabic language. If you are referring to other exchange sites, we do not have an info yet on that, please, stay tuned! You may also want to try our own Exchange:

Our Platform is on a Demo Mode right now! 👍

And the team sends $1000 to use and trade. We have 13 pairs of crypto/fiat. The only thing, this is "play money", you can't withdraw them or the cryptocurrency that you buy as for now. It's just to test the trading platform if it is of your liking.

Go ahead and sign-up on the link (below) 👇 so you can get the feel of the finest Trading experience.

https://cryptosouk.exchange

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
Activity: 105
A good effort, but I think this should be extended to the region. Hopefully can soon run and managed.

To which region are you referring to?
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
In Q3, which trading platforms will the SOUK token consider landing on?
Activity: 131
A good effort, but I think this should be extended to the region. Hopefully can soon run and managed.

I think that aim worldwide,only thing is that their main office  will be in the middle east

I don't see any issue with that.
Merit: 1

I think that aim worldwide,only thing is that their main office  will be in the middle east
Activity: 219
Is there any progress when it comes to licensing? Do you maybe have ambitions to follow Binance's footsteps and offer loan in future like they are aiming to do?

Not yet. Please have some more patience regarding the official statement on this. Thank you.

Things like that has to be done properly,so its better to take some extra time,and not rush things.

Thanks for the support! We will do our best 😁
Activity: 68
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful ICO, I hope the speed of this coin will grow in the market and go up, good luck to all developers!
Activity: 182
Good luck on this project...how do we see the progress of funds collected on the site? cant see anything at the moment
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!

That is a good idea. Maybe they should put some counter on website about how much money was raised.

Go ahead and sign-up on the link (below) 👇 so you can get the feel of the finest Trading experience. 👌

https://cryptosouk.io/en/ico#signup-form

Also, our Demo Platform has Basic and Pro Trader features, you can give it a try anytime! 🎲

At your own convenience, you may even share to us i.e. posting screenshots &/or provide us feedback about your trading experience. 🚀🌒

This kind of opportunity is greatly appreciated in the community. Lots of people cant wait to try it out.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Good luck on this project...how do we see the progress of funds collected on the site? cant see anything at the moment
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!

That is a good idea. Maybe they should put some counter on website about how much money was raised.
Yeah! It will be interesting to have an opportunity to see the sum online in your site.

Go ahead and sign-up on the link (below) 👇 so you can get the feel of the finest Trading experience. 👌

https://cryptosouk.io/en/ico#signup-form

Also, our Demo Platform has Basic and Pro Trader features, you can give it a try anytime! 🎲

At your own convenience, you may even share to us i.e. posting screenshots &/or provide us feedback about your trading experience. 🚀🌒
Activity: 182
İs this project need KYC.  İt look like good project ı want to join.  And  Sorry ı couldnt check all comments
Yes, KYC will be required.

Who is doing KYC,you hired someone to do it for you,or you are doing it internally?

KYC Policy consists of know your customer procedures where we require a proof of ID (i.e passport) and proof of residence (I.e utility bill) mainly to prove who you say you are. In addition, a screening is done to validate authenticity of the documents while running them through our database to screen for any unwanted associations such as money laundering activities which could be linked to drugs or terrorism financing.
This usually occurs when US dollars or euros deposits and withdrawals are  involved.
As of now, we are finalizing cryptosouk’s kyc policies as regulation and access to information continue to evolve and as such logic needs to be applied to balance rules and reality.

Its definitivley a bad publicity if the general public finds out that your crypto is used to fund crimilan organization. So you have to have the kyc.
Is there any progress when it comes to licensing? Do you maybe have ambitions to follow Binance's footsteps and offer loan in future like they are aiming to do?

Not yet. Please have some more patience regarding the official statement on this. Thank you.
Activity: 210

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Activity: 187
İs this project need KYC.  İt look like good project ı want to join.  And  Sorry ı couldnt check all comments
Yes, KYC will be required.

Who is doing KYC,you hired someone to do it for you,or you are doing it internally?

KYC Policy consists of know your customer procedures where we require a proof of ID (i.e passport) and proof of residence (I.e utility bill) mainly to prove who you say you are. In addition, a screening is done to validate authenticity of the documents while running them through our database to screen for any unwanted associations such as money laundering activities which could be linked to drugs or terrorism financing.
This usually occurs when US dollars or euros deposits and withdrawals are  involved.
As of now, we are finalizing cryptosouk’s kyc policies as regulation and access to information continue to evolve and as such logic needs to be applied to balance rules and reality.

So you didn't gather a team for KYC yet?

I believe that the core team has its own team for KYC, internally. The teams localized knowledge of KYC/AML relevant documentation will play a key role in providing a unique and friction-less user experience.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

How can we be sure that our personal info will be protected?

I know what you mean.I also think that it might be better to go with third party for KYC, just to make sure everything is 100% transparent and to avoid questions like these.
Pages:
Jump to: