Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰💰 [ICO] [SOUK] CRYPTOSOUK - CRYPTO EXCHANGE FOR MIDDLE EAST 💰💰💰 - page 44. (Read 29659 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 6
Today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations for simple and comfortable impressions. Good luck to the team)
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Whats your plan to do with the funds that you raise,how you plan to spend them?

Use of Proceeds - assumes Hard Cap met
 Marketing/Community - 20%
 Market Liquidity - 15%
 Product Development - 25%
 Legal and Licensing - 40%

So it will be adjusted in case hard cap is not reached?

Would be good to know in which direction would those adjustments go if that happens.Might be important.

If that becomes necessary will keep the community informed
I consider that. can be good long-term investment for you because it is quite probable that this company will offer you good return from investments, Cryptosouk but in the future. If you have enough patience, it would be quite good to invest in this company.

patience is not needed here, it is important to be sure that this project will bring profit to the person who invests in it.

The team would work tirelessly to make its investors happy
🗣⚡️ Hear our CEO David Dubrulle !! ⚡️🗣

Listen to David as he joins Jason Rigden on the Talking Cryptocurrency Podcast !!

https://jasonrigden.com/talking_cryptocurrency/009/

Market Liquidity - 15%

Would keep the community updated on our steps..stay tuned
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
I consider that. can be good long-term investment for you because it is quite probable that this company will offer you good return from investments, Cryptosouk but in the future. If you have enough patience, it would be quite good to invest in this company.

patience is not needed here, it is important to be sure that this project will bring profit to the person who invests in it.
Whats the price per 1 SOUk,and is it pegged to ETH,or it has fixed dollar value?
Presale 0.375 usd and mainsale 0.5usd
Are we going to be able to go from crypto to fiat on CRYPTOSOUK?

That would be really good.That is the biggest problem, there are simply not enough options to go back to fiat yet.

Can someone from the team answer this quesion, I would also like to know the answer, this would be great f we get that gateway.

Crypto to Fiat is now available in some countries. If the regulations permits, this is not impossible to happen. We will make the announcement once it becomes available. Please, stay tuned for more info!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

What are the laws like in middle east when it comes to crpyto?Is it crypto friendly?Do they even have laws on crypto there already?

Crypto friendly and we hope to see more adoption in the region.. we also keep updated regarding laws
What pairings will you focus on from start? I presume ETH and BTC, any other ones you plan on running as a core?

Have you tried the platform https://medium.com/@cryptosouk/test-our-exchange-platform-70960e8d6e31
Activity: 187

Market Liquidity - 15%

Would be good to know in which direction would those adjustments go if that happens.Might be important.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
 Gonna support this one for sure, and I'm gonna tell to my friends and co investors to look forward for this one.
Activity: 126

Market Liquidity - 15%

Activity: 147
Whats the price per 1 SOUk,and is it pegged to ETH,or it has fixed dollar value?
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

That would be really good.That is the biggest problem, there are simply not enough options to go back to fiat yet.

Can someone from the team answer this quesion, I would also like to know the answer, this would be great f we get that gateway.

Crypto to Fiat is now available in some countries. If the regulations permits, this is not impossible to happen. We will make the announcement once it becomes available. Please, stay tuned for more info!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

What are the laws like in middle east when it comes to crpyto?Is it crypto friendly?Do they even have laws on crypto there already?
Activity: 211
What pairings will you focus on from start? I presume ETH and BTC, any other ones you plan on running as a core?
Activity: 238

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Activity: 222

Activity: 224
Do you plan to release full product before end of this year?

We will make sure that we follow the roadmap and have the live exchange up in running before the year ends. We will provide updates before that happens.

If that happens I will be officially amazed.That would be so fast for a project to have running exchange in that amount of time!
Strong team with great project. Love to be a part of this great project and wishing a successful ICO to all team members behind this project
Do you plan to release full product before end of this year?

We will make sure that we follow the roadmap and have the live exchange up in running before the year ends. We will provide updates before that happens.

Market Liquidity - 15%
Pages:
Jump to: