Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Spreadsheet list of TOP Influencers - The best way to pick quality ICOs? - page 2. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

Hope you found this list useful. Now I would like you to share your opinion. Do you also find these spreadsheets, and websites useful, or is there a better way of judging the ICOs?

Yes, I have found it very useful. But you need to correct the links, because when I click on the links there is an error in the google spreadsheets. Like this.
Sorry, unable to open the file at this time.
The only way to get to the linked page is by copy pasting the linked text. Anyways great work.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
This is very useful, however, over the time all these top influencers are turning out to be shillers. Its good to go through these spreadsheets to get the details about potential ICOs, but before investing in any of those ICOs instead of going through these influencers score, its always better to do the minimal research and specially the token metrics to understand the portion of tokens which are out for marketing, team extra.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Thanks, it's a quite useful post. I am personaly a big fan of Ian Balina's work, used to watch his youtube videos as well. Hope his spreadsheet will be available again soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

I think we all realised lately the difficulty of picking those few ICOs, which are listed on exchanges with a ‘higher than ICO price’.

Heard the rumors, how easily ICOs can buy reviews on the bigger Rating sites, and for that reason, it may be better not to trust those sites too much.

But still love ICOs, and lately I started to examine the activity of crypto influencers, researchers. Discovered the vogue of spreadsheets, a popular form they share their (hopefully) professional, and honest opinion about the actual projects. I have put much effort to find the best ones, and would like to share my experience with you guys, so it may help you too, making better decisions, while investing in ICOs:

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org