Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO-START] [AES] SMART HYIP ECOSYSTEM - PAY DIVIDENDS TO TOKEN HOLDERS! - page 10. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
very simple display about this project but i like it. i will join bounty campaign and take part in it.

Projects with a simple description are much better! I do not want to delve into the subtleties of technical implementation. I'm not a programmer!
I really like your idea and that's why I'm with you!
Activity: 84
very simple display about this project but i like it. i will join bounty campaign and take part in it.
As the project progresses, we will inform and debate. We are happy to answer all your questions. In fact, much of what is said in WP. But we will talk about this in the pages of social. networks and blogs and forums.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
I found typing mistake in OP you should replace BAUNTY with BOUNTY in distribution section. Overall this idea is looking interesting as the gambling on blockchain has big space so that it will be nice project.
Thank you for your message. We did not declare bug-bounties, but we offer you a reward of 3 AES tokens for informing.
Inform your ETH address, with comments on this my message.

Please, check pm. I think there is another typo: "read-to-run" - "ready-to-run".
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Do you plan to participate in field conferences, where you can tell more about the idea of the project and bring it out for discussion among experts!Since there are a lot of projects in this same direction.
You can name the date when the hyip contract will be launched?

Please see this post - https://twitter.com/aestokencom/status/955847043276312576
Thank you for doing my job and answering for me.
Activity: 61
Activity: 10
You can name the date when the hyip contract will be launched?
In soc. networks, you announced the launch of a HYIP. This stage corresponds to the road map?
Yes, we are going according to our project development plan. We daily overcome difficulties, but we think our work will bring satisfaction to the AEC community.
Project development corresponds to white paper
Activity: 42
In soc. networks, you announced the launch of a HYIP. This stage corresponds to the road map?
Activity: 53
I found typing mistake in OP you should replace BAUNTY with BOUNTY in distribution section. Overall this idea is looking interesting as the gambling on blockchain has big space so that it will be nice project.
Thank you for your message. We did not declare bug-bounties, but we offer you a reward of 3 AES tokens for informing.
I like this approach to business!
Activity: 42
I, too, decided to take part in the bounty and become a shareholder of the AES, in fact I will not lose anything, but I think the project will take its share of the market!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
There is very little information on your website on your site.
This information is well described in WP. Check out.
I read your white paper, it conveys the concept of blockchain very well. In white paper, there is no detailed description of the work of the HYIP.
This information is well described in WP. Check out.
Activity: 51
Is it impossible? There will not always be money to pay a share.
When there is not enough money on the HYIP, a payment queue will increase for the payment of a share. In any case, we do not reserve the technical ability to steal funds. The contract will be in clear. And the funds and payments will be controlled by open source.
When there is not enough money on the HYIP, a payment queue will increase for the payment of a share. In any case, we do not reserve the technical ability to steal funds. The contract will be in clear. And the funds and payments will be controlled by open source.
Activity: 51
Pages:
Jump to: