Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Statistics: Countries, Traffic, and Investors - page 2. (Read 267 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
When it comes to working with various ICOs, I often face the issues of traffic and targeting. Some teams exclude the US, some are Asia-oriented, the others place a stake at Europe.
Where do most ICOs get traffic? From cooperation with media sources specialized in cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Those can be globally divided into two categories: news resources and ICO listings.
We tried to analyze a traffic from most popular resources and find how it influences the investments in ICOs.

You can find more statistics in my article on Medium or Steemit.

I have two questions to the community:
1. Where do you usually look for new ICOs except bitcointalk?
2. Where did you find the ICO in which you have invested?

There is a number of ICO rating services, which aggregate and structurize info of various projects. Their rating systems seem pretty subjective due to lack of transparency in evaluation proceess, so I would take them with a grin of salt. Nevertheless, you still can use them as a database. I usually check out ICOrating, ICObazaar, ICOdrops and ICObench.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Marinecoin isis a time tested network. that has low fees and eco-friendly altcoin.MTC is making a return from 2013 because the crypto community space has changed a lot since then. mtc has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin . https://marineco. mtc in It dev-less artificial intelligence cryptocurrency This is a first a self sustaining community. Future looks bright for Marinecoin
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
1. ICO websites, twitter, and youtube.
2. The ICOs I have dabbled in either I have found on here or through friends, twitter and youtube haven't helped much except help give sentiment about what others are thinking.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Long live Bitcoin.
When it comes to working with various ICOs, I often face the issues of traffic and targeting. Some teams exclude the US, some are Asia-oriented, the others place a stake at Europe.
Where do most ICOs get traffic? From cooperation with media sources specialized in cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Those can be globally divided into two categories: news resources and ICO listings.
We tried to analyze a traffic from most popular resources and find how it influences the investments in ICOs.

You can find more statistics in my article on Medium or Steemit.

I have two questions to the community:
1. Where do you usually look for new ICOs except bitcointalk?
2. Where did you find the ICO in which you have invested?
Pages:
Jump to: