Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO statistics wanted - page 2. (Read 227 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 123
February 16, 2018, 05:02:56 PM
Would you not be better setting up some sort of a poll for this?

Anyway, I tend to invest around 3000 or so in to an ICO. This number has been growing over time with my success and if that continue then it will continue to grow. I don't invest my full bag in to one ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
February 16, 2018, 05:00:06 PM
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to collect statistics the past ICO and I wanted to know what is your average investment in ICO. I do not mean specific projects, I'm only interested in the scatter of numbers. In the long term, I would like to compile a complete picture of the range of investment in projects and understand the principles by which people decide to invest and how much.

Oh well, this is going to be a difficult project. I tend to invest 2 to 4 Eth after very carefully stuying the ICO. Less does not make sense, more is risky for me.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
February 16, 2018, 04:47:32 PM
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to collect statistics the past ICO and I wanted to know what is your average investment in ICO. I do not mean specific projects, I'm only interested in the scatter of numbers. In the long term, I would like to compile a complete picture of the range of investment in projects and understand the principles by which people decide to invest and how much.
Pages:
Jump to: