Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Suggestions - page 5. (Read 625 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 10:17:38 AM
not all ICOs are successful that is why you must research and analysis ICO, you right in your choice you will get big profit. a good research will help you to make a choice whether this coin is good to have for or not. i think earth ico have potential in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 06, 2018, 10:10:42 AM
Any ICOs with potential in your mind? Your suggestion will be highly appreciated Smiley
Thanks!!!
im still looking for big ICO now i am waiting now for squarex ICO and go network i think both this ICO is worth it to invest iwll add other if i see more.
For instant messaging, I suggest you learn about FortKnoxster, which may be a potential project, and small plates.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
In my opinion, Neurogress is gonna be huge. This year is gonna be AI, VR stuff. They didn't even launch but already have a working product. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cMsAys1ZZU&t=0s

Read their white paper before investing and don't put more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
January 06, 2018, 10:07:44 AM
Any ICOs with potential in your mind? Your suggestion will be highly appreciated Smiley
Thanks!!!
I have couple of them, but I am waiting for bounty hunters to dump coins so I can buy tokens cheaper. If you still want to join ICO search for projects which raised lots of money and have good idea. You can also wait for last ICO day and follow others. Or buy during presale or early ico because most projects are giving discount. There are many options.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
January 06, 2018, 10:03:00 AM
Thanks!!!
im still looking for big ICO now i am waiting now for squarex ICO and go network i think both this ICO is worth it to invest iwll add other if i see more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 06, 2018, 10:01:58 AM
A few of them shilled by macafee
Bob's repair
Sether
KWH coin

A few shilled by Ian Balina
Nucleus Vision
Pareto network

In any case, do your own research as they have vested interest in the project.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
Yes, I would really appreciate too  Tongue
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin
January 06, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
Thanks!!!
Pages:
Jump to: